HR-Consulting Srl on behalf of its client - an international NGO "The International Committee of the Red Cross" is looking for a highly professional candidate to fulfill the position of a Psychologist.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a neutral and independent international humanitarian organization, which assists and protects victims of armed conflicts and other situations of violence. The ICRC is currently looking for staff for its operations in Moldova.
The Psychologist implements Mental Health and Psychosocial Support (MHPSS) activities as defined in collaboration with the MHPSS delegate. S/he provides direct support to victims of armed conflict fleeing Ukraine when needed and assists in conducting assessments with MHPSS delegate contributes to project proposals, assist in networking with relevant authorities, and contributes to the overall MHPSS operational response in Moldova.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In collaboration with the MHPSS delegate and other FOs, assess the MHPSS needs of community members and Ukrainian people displaced by the armed conflict, provide input in defining a specific strategy for the program, and implement and monitor activities.
- Collect and compile information according to procedures
- Execute field tasks independently and report to the delegate
- Contribute to the implementation and follow-up of the Victims of Violence at community projects and Help the helpers' project.
- Make written reporting on the activities and contribute to the institutional reports (MAD, MFR).
- Develop and maintain contacts with partners and other interlocutors: authorities at the municipal/regional level, local/regional RC branches, population, etc.
- Contribute to the design of new projects
- Provide technical support to other departments when necessary.
- Activities in MHPSS programs
- Provide adequate support and training on Mental Health and Psychosocial Support to the target population identified.
- Collect and enter the data in the relevant DB (MAD) and contribute to institutional reporting (MFR, QHTR.) with the support of the delegate
- Plan and provide regular clinical supervision sessions (group and individual) for professionals involved in implementing activities.
- Follow up and monitor the mentioned activities by using appropriate tools
- Assess continuously the local capacity in terms of availability and quality as well as the evolution of the situation and possible MHPSS needs that would need to be addressed in coordination with the MHPSS delegate.
- Reporting and Translation:
- Interpret and translate if needed from English to Romanian, or English to Russian and vice-versa.
- Provide inputs for internal and external reports and meetings.
- MHPSS assessment:
- Assist the MHPSS delegate to assess MHPSS needs at the health facility and community levels through field visits and meetings with health authorities.
- Assist the MHPSS delegate in networking with different local actors and international actors, through making contact and participating in relevant meetings.
- Collects and shares information to improve the ICRC’s understanding of the context and humanitarian trends and responses.
- Assist the MHPSS delegate in the assessment of the Moldovan Red Cross psychosocial activities, and participate in visits to the branches and in relevant meetings.
- Develop and maintain contacts with partners and other interlocutors: authorities at the municipal/regional level, local/regional RC branches, etc.
- Provide technical support to other departments when necessary.
- Project proposal:
- Contribute to the project proposals and design of activities.
- Assist the MHPSS delegate in the planning process.
- Participate in meetings leading to the discussion of the project proposals internally and externally.
- Participate in the elaboration of content and material (i.e. training material) and tools relevant to projects.
Education and Professional Experience required:
- Degree in Psychology;
- Fluent in English, Romanian, and Russian;
- Valid license to practice in her/ his own country;
- A postgraduate master's degree in Clinical Psychologist is an asset.
- You will have an opportunity to practice your profession in stimulating, complex, and sometimes challenging environments, where your work can make a difference;
- You will work with colleagues from various fields of expertise in a cross-cutting manner to help victims of conflict and other situations of violence. You will be dealing with humanitarian situations that require experience, resourcefulness, and innovation to achieve the best possible impact;
- You will work for the oldest major international humanitarian organization in the world, adding to your sense of achievement in alleviating the suffering of people and communities and giving you the chance to promote humanitarian values in these turbulent times;
- You will benefit from a competitive employment package, including different possibilities for career and personal development. You will take part in an onboarding course and follow continuous training, to build your career.
Interested candidates may send CVs to HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) email address: email@example.com
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code PYR in the subject line or resume.
For more information, please call: +373 22 20 29 86; +373 60 102 909
The successful candidate will undergo a three months probation period.
NB: If you have not heard from us within a month of receiving your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.
ICRC DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS INCLUDING (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, OR PROCESSING).
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Project Associate (NPSA-7) - UNDP Moldova/Japanese Project
- Project Assistant (NPSA-5) - UNDP Moldova Resilient, Inclusive Markets in Moldova (RIM)
- Programme Associate (GS7) - UNDP Country Office
- Qu23/02812: Human Security/ National ICT Consultant
- Concurs de selectare a consultanților-formatori pentru dezvoltarea capacităților profesorilor de Educație pentru societate de a oferi suport elevilor/ elevelor să înțeleagă ce este propaganda, manipularea și dezinformarea
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal responsabil de reglementarea prudențială
- HelpAge International angajează Asistent(ă) de Program
- IOM Moldova is looking for an IT Consultant
- HelpAge contractează consultant revizuire cadru normativ Centru de zi pentru persoane vârstnice
- Council of Europe Office in Chisinau is hiring a Communication Officer