HR-Consulting on behalf of its client, a large international accounting company, consisting of a global consulting network of firms, is looking for a skilled person for this position.
ROLE DESCRIPTION: As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, You’ll work closely with Senior Manager: Growth & Development and carry out a wide range of growth & development activities for our offices in Romania & R.Moldova.
What You'll Do:
- Focus on employee onboarding, adaptation, and retention;
- Support retention and exit process;
- Work on increasing employee satisfaction;
- To broadcast the values and objectives of the company;
- Implement HR metrics and analyze them, propose solutions based on collected data;
- Provide partnership with managers on people management matters;
- Labour market monitoring;
- Corporate events and team buildings (training, sports, entertainment, etc.).
- Upper-Intermediate level of English and Romanian;
- High level of self-organization and time management skills;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- Being a proactive and result-oriented person;
- Confident in stepping forward to confront difficult issues.
What Do We Offer?
- Engagement with a major international group
- Professional development.
- Modern office with all facilities located in the heart of Chisinau.
- Flexible work hours
Do you meet the requirements indicated above?
Then send your CV to email@example.com
Remember to indicate the relevant vacancy code TAS in the subject line or resume.
For more information, please call: +373 62101257
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Logistics Assistant in Action Against Hunger
- Consilier/- ă vocațional/- ă în cadrul A.O.”CONCORDIA. Proiecte Sociale”
- Caritas Cehia în Moldova anunță concurs pentru selectarea unui expert (e) în livrarea unei sesiuni de instruire privind furnizarea de servicii medico-sociale pentru persoanele cu boala Alzheimer și demență
- IREX Moldova/Programul Comunitatea Mea - Anunț de angajare Asociat/ă de Program (termen extins)
- IOM Moldova is looking for an IT Consultant
- Institutul de Instruire în Dezvoltare „MilleniuM” angajează manager/ ă de oficiu
- Chemonics International Inc. seeks a Communications and Media Director for USAID Moldova Rural Competitiveness and Resilience Activity (RCRA) project.
- Termen extins: Centrul de Drept al Femeilor anunță concurs pentru selectarea unei companii sociologice în vederea elaborării studiului sociologic „Bărbații și egalitatea de gen în Republica Moldova 2024”
- Director Operațional (auto service)
- UNDP Moldova: Procurement Associate (NPSA7) - EU4Moldova: focal regions Programme