Multiple Positions for the Moldova Rural Competitiveness and Resilience Activity Project
Chemonics International seek candidates to fill multiple long-term positions for the 5-year, USAID-funded Moldova Rural Competitiveness and Resilience Activity (RCRA). All positions are expected to be based full-time in Chisinau, Moldova.
The goal of RCRA is to stimulate a sustainable and inclusive recovery from the regional crisis brought on by the latest Russian invasion of Ukraine and accelerate an inclusive, climate-resilient economic development of rural Moldova by protecting the development gains made with USAID support over the past decade and further stimulate the competitiveness of key economic sectors, including the wine industry, high-value agriculture, and tourism.
- Tourism Industry Manager and Marketing Advisor
- Tourism Product Development Manager
- Sustainable Tourism Standards and Workforce Specialist
- Wine Industry Manager and Quality Systems Advisor
- Wine Production Manager
- Wine Market Development and Digitalization Specialist
- Policy Specialist (with experience related to tourism and/or wine and/or agriculture)
- Media Partnerships and Strategic Communications Specialist
- High Value Agriculture Marketing Assistant
- Grants Specialist (several positions)
- Grants Assistant (several positions)
- Procurement Manager
- Procurement Assistant
- Construction and Procurement Specialist
- Operations and Human Resources Coordinator
- Finance/Admin Assistant
- Translator/HR & Admin Assistant
Chemonics reserves the right to adjust position titles, as needed.
- Undergraduate degree in relevant field required for all professional-level positions. Advanced degree, preferred;
- Experience working on USAID or other donor-funded activities strongly preferred;
- Work experience in relevant field required;
- Fluency in Romanian and/or Russian. Fluency in written and spoken English is required for all professional and operational positions, strongly preferred for all other assistant positions.
Please send your CVs and short cover letters to MDA-RCRAfirstname.lastname@example.org by October 3, 2022 and please be sure to indicate the position you are applying to in the email title or subject line. CVs will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Platforma pentru Inițiative de Securitate și Apărare (PISA) și Centrul de la Geneva pentru Guvernarea Sectorului de Securitate (DCAF) angajează experți/te care să contribuie la un Raport privind guvernarea sectorului de securitate în Moldova
- Project Associate (NPSA-7)
- GIZ - Advisor on Integrated Urban Development in Soroca
- Asistent Manager (secretară) – Radio Chișinău (Radio România)
- Relansare: Manager, Centrul de monitorizare a traficului
- CIR PRO BONO își extinde echipa: angajează un/o asistent/ă de proiect
- Posturi vacante ANRE (termen-limită 09.06.2023)
- UNDP Moldova: Project Manager (NPSA9) - Moldova Sustainable Green Cities – Catalyzing investment in sustainable green cities in the Republic of Moldova using a holistic integrated urban planning approach (Green Cities Project)
- Project Manager, A.O. "Concordia. Proiecte Sociale", Full-time (40h/week)
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal responsabil de evaluarea riscurilor aferente bunurilor mobile/imobile