Chisinau International Preschool - CHIPS angajează: Preschool Teacher
The environment is designed to be conducive to learner-centered teaching and learning practices. We are looking for enthusiastic, imaginative, and energetic individuals, capable of helping children in the age range of 2.5 to 6 years reach their full potential.
If you are passionate about teaching kids, fun, creative, and outgoing then this job is for you!
- Develop a careful and creative program suitable for preschool children
- Employ a variety of educational techniques based on the IB Program (storytelling, educational play, etc.) to teach children
- Observe each child and help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem
- Encourage children to interact with each other and resolve occasional arguments
- Foster a positive and healthy learning environment
- Supervise children and ensure they are safe at all times
- Track children’s progress and report to parents
- Communicate with parents regularly to understand the children’s background and psyche
- Collaborate with other educators
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards
- Certification in education. Experience as a Teacher
- Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and preschool educational methods
- Familiarity with safety and sanitation guidelines for classrooms
- Excellent communication and instructional skills
- Ability to act as a mediator between children
- Cool-tempered, friendly and reliable, great love and patience for children
- 42 days of annual leave per year
- Employee discount at the Medpark hospital and medical facility;
- Free meals during the workday
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Work Permit Support
CHIPS is committed to inquiry-based learning and international-mindedness. Through a thoughtful and stimulating environment, structured play, song, art, and movement, children develop language, social, emotional, and cognitive skills that lay the foundation for their long-term personal and academic success. CHIPS’ philosophy on Early Childhood Education aligns with the American-based, National Association for the Education of Young Children. CHIPS emphasizes the development of the whole child, providing for each child’s social, emotional, physical, and intellectual needs. Early Childhood programs are developmentally appropriate when they are based on an understanding of general patterns of growth in the early years as well as children’s individual development.
We welcome children between the ages of three and six to learn everything in English. The student to Teacher Ratio is a maximum of 9:1. We are in the application for candidacy to become an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School. Our curriculum follows the IB Primary Years Programme (PYP).
If you are interested, please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com or call 068222242.