IREX is a global development and education organization. We strive for a more just, prosperous, and inclusive world—where individuals reach their full potential, governments serve their people, and communities thrive. With a projected annual portfolio of more than $100 million and more than 600 staff worldwide, we work with partners in more than 100 countries in four areas essential to progress: cultivating leaders, empowering youth, strengthening institutions, and increasing access to quality education and information.
The Russian TV Content Fund project is a US State Department-funded project to bolster Moldova’s information space by supporting the production, procurement, and broadcast of high-quality Russian-language TV content. The project will support the diversification of the television entertainment programming by supporting the locally produced television series and licensing and broadcasting regional content appealing to Russian-speaking Moldovan citizens.
The Project Officer will report to the Project Director and will be responsible for managing the daily implementation of the project. The incumbent will have a good knowledge and understanding of operations and administrations procedures, subgrant implementation and reporting, building and maintaining relationships with selected and potential project partners, and ensuring compliance with donor’s and IREX’ requirements.
Your Background & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Social Sciences or related field required.
- Up to three years’ experience with national and international non-governmental organizations in Moldova, preferably on projects that receive USG or other international funding.
- Proven experience managing multiple administrative tasks in a demanding, time sensitive work environment.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and cross-cultural skills required.
- Very strong time management, multitasking, and organizational skills.
- Fluency in Romanian, Russian and English languages.
- Proficient in Microsoft office products.
- Proactive and comfortable with contemporary digital platforms for collaboration and communication.
- You must have unrestricted authorization to work in Moldova.
Your Daily Tasks
- Support the design of Project grants opportunities, focusing both on providing the local audiences with quality TV content and professional strengthening of the local creative industry.
- Manage and track production subgrant deliverables and ensure timely implementation and reporting.
- Lead the local project communications efforts by identifying and effectively communicating project successes to internal and external audiences and maintaining the appropriate level of project awareness.
- Ensure project’s compliance with donor & IREX’ requirements, policies, and regulations.
- Contribute to the development of the project M&E framework and reporting of the qualitative and quantitative indicators.
- Develop and maintain effective partnerships with project external consultants and vendors.
- Support efforts in project planning, budgeting, and administrative issues.
- Collaborate with team in the region and at IREX DC.
- Other duties as assigned.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Education Pedagogy Specialist
- Driver (G2) Roster Call - OSCE Mission to Moldova, Chisinau
- British Embassy Chisinau is hiring a Communications & Media Assistant
- ACTED is hiring Site Management Officer (Database officer) - Chisinau
- IREX Moldova/Programul Comunitatea Mea - Anunț de angajare coordonator de program în domeniul politicilor publice privind descentralizarea – full-time
- The U.S. Embassy in Chisinau is hiring a Media Grants Coordinator
- Extended Deadline: Finance Officer, DRL-funded Program
- Centrul de Drept al Femeilor anunță concurs pentru selectarea unui expert(e) pentru realizarea unei evaluări inițiale a percepției egalității de gen în 10 raioane selectate
- Manager Vânzări Regional
- ACTED/REACH is hiring Assessment Officer - Chișinău