QSI International School of Chisinau is looking for a qualified Administrative Assistant and Receptionist for a full-time position. Working hours are 7:45 am to 4:15 pm Monday-Friday.
Anticipated start date: 15 August 2022
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of English, Romanian, and Russian;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience in working in an international environment;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word/Excel with the aptitude to learn new software and systems;
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving;
- Degree in a relevant field of study and/or the equivalent combination of education and work
- Police background check is mandatory per employment.
- Greeting visitors, parents, and students;
- Provide administrative support such as preparation of presentations, supply tracking, and purchasing, calendar management, and database information update;
- Correspondence to staff, parents, students, and community members; compiling weekly newsletter;
- Managing academic system with students’ attendance, filing, grades, and reports;
- Appropriately maintain and secure confidential student and personnel records and inquiries;
- Coordinate travel arrangements and school bus program;
- Other support administrative duties as assigned.
Salary is dependent on experience and in compliance with the salary scale of QSI International School of Chisinau.
How to apply: Interested applicants should submit a Curriculum Vitae in English at email@example.com by 1 August 2022.