Deadline for Applications – June 30, 2022 @ 18:00
Multiple positions will be filled
USAID has awarded Dexis Consulting Group a task order to provide technical assistance to “Support the Pre-Vetting Secretariat” (SPVS). Dexis seeks a full time Administrative Assistant to support the projects Task Order Lead (ToL) in providing administrative support to the Secretariat as well in ensuring the successful realisation of all administrative aspects of project management.
The position will be fulltime and is anticipated to last until November 30, 2022.
The Administrative Assistant will report to the ToL and/or Operations Director and will be responsible for:
- Providing the ToL and Operations Director with support in:
- Obtaining estimates and offers for needed goods and services.
- Maintaining and organizing project documentation.
- Making phones calls and appointments as requested by the ToL.
- Supporting the TOL and Project Accountant to ensure financial records are organized and filed appropriately.
- Working with the TOL to ensure that the Secretariat as all needed supplies and logistical services.
- All other administrative duties as assigned.
- University degree in economics, finance, international relations, or a related field.
- Experience in office management in an administrative support role would be an advantage.
- Highly organized and detailed oriented.
- Flexible and energetic approach to work, able to problem solve and troubleshoot.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required.
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter highlighting relevant qualifications and experience and a current CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and should note “Dexis Admin Assistant” in the email subject line.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.