We are looking for a teammate to support HR administrative and basic accounting activities in our existing Moldova and some basic administrative activities for a recently opened Romanian office.You will be ensuring the completeness and accuracy of HR and accounting documents and records keeping in line with the local Moldovan law requirements and existing company policies. You will support HR administration activities by means of keeping our HRIS (BambooHR) up to date.You will be working with our local HR and Accounting managers in Moldova, functional HR leads in the region and other managers as might be required from time to time.You will report into HR Generalist, Moldova, and to the HR Operations dotted line.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- New employees set up: documents preparation (employment contract, job description, registers update);
- Support with the bank cards set up for the employees (filling in documents for the bank, visiting the bank for documents delivering/pick up);
- Employees termination documents support: collection of the application from the employee, final paycheck reconciliation (ensuring the correctness of the payout amounts)
- Electronic and paper based registers maintenance (filling in, timely update, etc.);
- HR documents preparation, collecting employees signatures, acknowledgement, etc: company orders, timesheets, amendments to the contracts, ensuring the orders and other statutory documents are properly registered and stored in the accounting software /database (1C), etc.
- Employees personal files maintenance, including necessary interaction with employees to collect and keep the records and information up to date;
- Absence management (both paperwork and the HR system tracking);
- Statutory HR statistical reports preparation;
- Corporate library administration - ensuring the books borrowed are tracked and always returned to leaving the company;
- Basic paperwork on accounting - under supervision of the Chief accountant: (write off or inventory, advance reports, other primary documents);
- Archiving/storing of the primary accounting documents;
- Payment orders preparation and payments support in absence of the Chief accountant.
- English - upper-intermediate, Romanian and Russian - as an advantage;
- Solid knowledge of Moldovan HR document flow management and HR reports preparation;
- Experience with 1C and ability to learn how to use the software;
- 3+ years experience in HR administration and awareness of the local employment compliance matters;
- Feels comfortable communicating and chasing people on routine activities such as collecting signatures, etc.
- Willingness to develop in an international company.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Centrul de Drept al Femeilor anunță concurs pentru selectarea unei companii sociologice în vederea elaborării studiului sociologic „Bărbații și egalitatea de gen în Republica Moldova 2024”
- Social media manager and videographer SMM
- Selectarea a unui/unei consultant/e pentru elaborarea metodologiei privind evaluarea psihosocială inițială și finală a copiilor romi din clasele V-VII
- Communication consultant (full-time position) under Moldova Higher Education Project (deadline extension)
- Qu23/02812: Human Security/ National ICT Consultant
- Education Pedagogy Specialist
- Координатор для Детского Дружественного Пространства, неполный рабочий день, Aнений Ной
- UNDP Moldova: Project Manager (NPSA9) - Moldova Sustainable Green Cities – Catalyzing investment in sustainable green cities in the Republic of Moldova using a holistic integrated urban planning approach (Green Cities Project)
- HelpAge International angajează Coordonator de Proiect
- UNICEF Moldova: Long-Term Agreement for Translation Services (National Individual)