The incumbent operates safely and efficiently an unarmored U.S. Government-owned or leased motor vehicle to transport passengers and/or cargo. Works as messenger as directed.
Qualifications and Evaluations
EXPERIENCE: At least three years of professional driving experience is required.
1. Must have a good working knowledge of the city and its environs, including driving routes and traffic patterns.
2. Must be familiar with the location of hospitals, police and fire stations within the city and its immediate surroundings.
Education Requirements: Completion of high school education is required.
LANGUAGE: Level II (Limited Knowledge) speaking/reading/writing English is required. Level III (Good Working Knowledge) speaking/reading/writing Romanian and Russian is required. This will be tested.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Must hold a valid class C driver’s license. Minimum of two (2) year of professional driving experience are required. Driving skills will be tested.
2. Must have the ability to read maps and plan driving routes.
3. Must have good verbal communication skills, and an ability to handle all persons with professionalism and discretion.
4. Must be able to perform basic vehicle inspection and must possess intermediate level automotive maintenance skills.
5. Must have basic computer skills to maintain reports and for communication purposes.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
Closing date for receipt of applications is June 30, 2022 at 23:59 Chisinau time. Please note that the only way to apply for this position is to use our Electronic Recruitment Application https://md.usembassy.gov/embassy/jobs/.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Post vacant: Diaconia angajează Analist financiar
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de economist principal al direcției rezoluție bancară
- Project Associate - OHCHR component of the Building sustainable and inclusive peace, strengthening trust and social cohesion in Moldova
- British Embassy Chisinau is hiring a Communications & Media Assistant
- CRS Moldova is hiring Finance Assistant
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert consultant în raportări
- A.O. E-Circular anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de "Specialist protecția mediului și management deșeuri"
- BNM anunță concurs pentru postul vacant de expert principal, management resurse umane
- AO „Laolaltă” angajează Grădinar și responsabil de Gospodărie pentru Centrul Comunitar / АО «Laolalta» нанимают на работу Садовода и ответственного за домашнее хозяйство для Общественного центра
- CCI a RM angajează Contabil(ă)