The bilateral project of development cooperation will be implemented by the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs of the Czech Republic (MoLSA) in cooperation with the Executive Committee of Gagauzia (ECG). The aim of the project is to create conditions for harmonization and transparency of the social protection system in Gagauzia and for support of professional role of social workers.
The partial project goals are to create:
- A functioning and sustainable system of continuing education for social workers, care assistants and informal carers, including the establishment of a functional and sustainable training centre.
- Efficient procedures (work methodologies) for solving individual social situations of citizens of Gagauzia.
- Information system of social work and social services.
The implementation of project activities will be coordinated by an expert chosen by MoLSA.
- Facilitation of communication between the Czech expert team and the working group in Gagauzia, the ECG or other involved entities.
- Regular contact with the working group which will be responsible for fulfilling the goals and outputs of the project.
- Organization of working group meetings (addressing working group members, communication with ECG, provision of premises, projection equipment and refreshments for meetings) and ensuring the fulfilment of outputs of the working group in line with project schedule.
- Participation in all meetings of the working group (in present and online form), processing of meeting's minutes in Russian language.
- Organization of other project activities, e.g., seminars, training.
- Targeted and systematic creation of conditions for project implementation in close cooperation with the Czech expert team.
- Providing the Czech expert team with regular feedback on the development of the project's objectives and outputs (monitoring).
- Education in the field of sociology or social work, or social economy, healthcare
- Five years of experience in the field
- Good knowledge of English (ideally B2 level)
- Experience in the field of concepts or education in social work / social services
- Experience in a project with foreign participation.
Proof of education and professional qualifications:
Confirmation of study (diploma) and ideally a certificate confirming level of English
A structured CV must include:
- Name and surname
- Highest education level
- Experience in the field (it is necessary to prove at least five years of experience)
- Experience in the field of concepts or education in social work or social services
- Experience in a project with foreign participation.
The CV must be signed by the person named.
Basic qualification pre-requisites
Compliance with basic qualification pre-requisites shall be proven via submission of statutory declaration, using which the applicant declares, that he
- has not been convicted of an offense committed in favor of an organized criminal group, offense of participation in an organized criminal group, money laundering activities, possession of property obtained by crime, accepting a bribe, bribery, indirect bribery, fraud, credit fraud, including cases of preparation or attempt or participation in such an offense, or committing of such an offense has been expunged;
- has not been convicted of an offense, whose subject matter is related to business activities of the applicant as per provisions of special legislation or committing of such an offense has been expunged;
- in the last 3 years has not fulfilled subject matter of unfair competition through a bribery;
- in the last 3 years, there has not been undergone any insolvency proceedings in which the decision on bankruptcy was issued or insolvency petition was not rejected due to insufficient assets necessary to cover the costs of the insolvency proceedings, or bankruptcy has not been canceled as the total amount of assets was insufficient or a sequestration has been introduced following special legal regulations;
- is not in liquidation;
- does not have any registered tax arrears both in the Czech Republic, and in the country of his/her registered office, place of business or permanent residence;
- does not have any registered arrears and penalties in the system of public health Insurance, both in the Czech Republic, and in the country of his/her registered office, place of business or permanent residence;
- does not have any registered arrears and penalties in the system of social security insurance and contribution to state employment policy, both in the Czech Republic, and in the country of his/her registered office, place of business or permanent residence;
- has not been listed in the register of persons banned from participation on public contracts;
- has not been fined for allowing illegal work under a special legal regulation in period of last 3 years;
- in the last 3 years, has not been introduced against him any temporary administration or in the 3 years, there was no application of measures related to crisis solution regulated by Act stipulating recovery procedures and solutions of crisis on financial markets.
The candidate proves the fulfilment of the basic qualification preconditions by submitting an affidavit (see Annex 1).
If you are interested in this position, please contact MoLSA on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The call is open until 21 June 2022.
Statutory declaration on compliance with basic qualification pre-requisites
I hereby declare, that as an applicant:
In ……………………… Date ………… ………………….…………
title, name, surname, role