If you are passionate on logistics work, you have at least two years of higher education, you have working knowledge of English, Romanian and Russian or Ukrainian, you are motivated to make access to health services a universal right, and you are ready to engage with a multicultural team, send us your CV to email@example.com (at this stage we need ONLY the CV ) indicating in the email subject: Logistics officer
- To implement procurement and logistics activities, in accordance with MdM standards, protocols and procedures, to support the program activities.
- Receiving, processing and implementing logistical requests
- Implementing the procurement plan in accordance with established procedures
- Receiving, checking and controlling orders
- Applying and checking the application of instructions, protocols and procedures
- Identifying suppliers and service providers, updating the database of suppliers and service providers, updating the database of suppliers and service providers
- Drawing up contracts and monitoring their execution
- Preparing, documenting and monitoring relevant cases
- Organising inventories and stocktaking
- Stock management
- Organising transport of goods and people
- Managing premises, material and equipment (identifying maintenance needs, monitoring use/consumption, etc.)
- Providing technical support to other departments.
- Contributing to the maintenance of logistics dashboards
- Draft activity reports
- Liaison with the admin-finances department, collection and restitution of the necessary data (invoice, accounting code, quotes, etc.)
- Participation in passive safety management (enforcement)
- Know and apply rules relating to the field of activity
- Negotiate with suppliers.
- Adapt communication to the audience
- Work in a team
- Write professional reports, collect and analyse data, organise, classify and communicate information
- Ability to use Excel and the Microsoft Office Pack.
- Identify, analyse, and summarise important information to be reported and information in the relevant area
- Organise and prioritise activities
- Master English language
Education: Two years of higher education or official vocational training
At least 3 years working experience on similar tasks
Fluent english (spoken and writing)
MdM is advancing the announcement for potential positions, Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis, don’t wait for applying!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 10 days from receiving the CV