HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) on behalf of his client - an international NGO "Medical Teams International" is looking for a specialist in the medical field for a temporary period of time.
- Prepare and conduct awareness sessions on mental health among the refugee community and the host population;
- Participate in the mental health task force meetings;
- Train Medical Team staff, volunteers, and partners on psychosocial first aid;
- Conduct psychosocial support sessions for different groups of refugees;
- Identify and refer cases for individual counseling or psychiatric care;
- Coordinate with relevant agencies, bodies, and authorities - reporting information back to the medical Coordinator and team;
- Prior use of WHO-5 or DASS scales to assess well-being;
- Keep updated on industry and Moldovan standards and best practices for MPHSS, disseminating as needed;
- Submit weekly and monthly reports concerning implemented activities, case observation and identification, referrals, and related challenges.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar field; 1-year experience of working as a supervisor;
- Clinical Psychology degree;
- Previous participation in a Psychological First Aid training is required;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, knowledge of Ukrainian or Romanian will be an advantage.
- Experience of working in an international NGO;
- Competitive salary (it could be negotiable according to salary expectations);
- Full-time working schedule.
Interested candidates may send CV to HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) email address: email@example.com; Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code MHPS in the subject line or resume. For more information, please call: +373 22 20 29 86; +373 60 102 909
Alte anunturi de angajare
- ACTED is hiring Site Management Officer (Database officer) - Chisinau
- Specialist/specialistă în activitatea de lobby (advocacy, parteneriate și rețele) în cadrul A.O. „CONCORDIA. Proiecte Sociale”, pentru perioadă determinată
- Manager librărie Cărturești
- Asistentă medicală
- Extended deadline: School of Journalism from Moldova: call for proposals for the development and piloting of a new course on "Artificial Intelligence in Newsrooms" for journalists and journalism students
- Senior Driver / Chisinau, Republic of Moldova / 1070 (net)
- UNDP Moldova: Investment Attraction Analyst (NPSA8) - EU4Moldova: focal regions Programme
- NDI Moldova Job Vacancy: Program Assistant/Associate
- British Embassy Chisinau is hiring a Political Affairs Intern
- Extended Deadline: Institutional Strengthening Specialist