HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) on behalf of his client - an international NGO "Medical Team International" is looking for a specialist in the logistics field for a temporary period of time.
- Plan and support supply chain activities including planning, sourcing, transport, shipping, etc.;
- Lead on pharmaceutical and medical supply procurement locally and ensure proper storage and transport needed to support program outcomes;
- Implement local procurement, including submitting and collecting quotations, in accordance with MTI (Medical Team International) and donor policies;
- Track all organization's equipment and assets in accordance with MTI and donor policies;
- Fleet management: liaise with Programs regarding weekly movement plans and schedule drivers accordingly.
- Bachelor's degree in Procurement&Lostics, Supply Management, Business Administration, or related fields is required;
- Minimum 2 years of procurement and logistics required;
- Experience with donor (UN, UNSAID, etc) asset and procurement-specific procedures is an advantage;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Romanian;
- Experience in pharmaceutical procurements and warehousing preferred;
- Experience of working in an international NGO;
- Competitive salary (it could be negotiable according to salary expectations);
- Full-time working schedule.
Interested candidates may send CV to HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com ) email address: email@example.com; Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code LO in the subject line or resume.
For more information, please call: +373 22 20 29 86; +373 60 102 909
Alte anunturi de angajare
- Centrul de Drept al Femeilor anunță concurs pentru selectarea unei companii sociologice în vederea elaborării studiului sociologic „Bărbații și egalitatea de gen în Republica Moldova 2024”
- Social media manager and videographer SMM
- Selectarea a unui/unei consultant/e pentru elaborarea metodologiei privind evaluarea psihosocială inițială și finală a copiilor romi din clasele V-VII
- Communication consultant (full-time position) under Moldova Higher Education Project (deadline extension)
- Qu23/02812: Human Security/ National ICT Consultant
- Education Pedagogy Specialist
- Координатор для Детского Дружественного Пространства, неполный рабочий день, Aнений Ной
- UNDP Moldova: Project Manager (NPSA9) - Moldova Sustainable Green Cities – Catalyzing investment in sustainable green cities in the Republic of Moldova using a holistic integrated urban planning approach (Green Cities Project)
- HelpAge International angajează Coordonator de Proiect
- UNICEF Moldova: Long-Term Agreement for Translation Services (National Individual)