About the company: The company has become one of the world’s greatest leaders in biotechnology. Based on our valuable experience in the fermentation of lactic acid and other derivatives, continuously develops sustainable, innovative, and health-friendly solutions in the field of food safety, nutrition and green chemistry.
- Recording and filling in questionnaires received from customers;
- Providing administrative support to the Quality Assurance and Quality Control Managers;
- Ensuring all complaints are properly understood, recorded appropriately, followed up and replied in a timely manner;
- Providing fluent communication with client’s customers including inbound & outbound telephone calls, e-mail and letter communications;
- Assisting with the documentation needed for different certifications (Halal, Kosher, Cosmos) and interacting with the organisms;
- Archiving the reports received from external laboratories;
- Responsible for translations and formatting of documents.
- Higher education;
- Outstanding oral and written English and French skills required;
- Work experience of min. 6 months in the field or commensurate level of experience;
- Flexible and able to approach various fields;
- Ability to consider and respect deadlines, be in line with the forecast.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary, social package, lunch tickets;
- A diverse and interesting work in a growing company;
- Work schedule: Monday-Friday (9.00 - 18:00);
- Opportunity for self-realization and professional growth.
To apply , please send your CV to the email firstname.lastname@example.org, indicate the GCCS in the subject or calling 060422844.
Alte anunturi de angajare
- IOM Moldova is looking for an IT Consultant
- Manager Call Centru
- IREX Moldova/Comunitatea Mea program vacancy – Communications Specialist
- Chemonics International Inc. seeks a Procurement Specialist for USAID Moldova Rural Competitiveness and Resilience Activity (RCRA) project
- Project Analyst (NPSA-8) - Digital Transformation in Public Sector Project
- Project Associate (NPSA-6) - UNDP Moldova: Sustainable and Resilient Communities through Women Empowerment Project
- Policy Specialist
- Cerere de exprimare a interesului: Selectarea prestatorului de servicii pentru organizarea vizitei de studiu în Italia pentru două grupuri de pomicultori- beneficiari ai Proiectelor IFAD
- UN Women Gender mainstreaming and data analyst to strengthen capacities of the State Labour Inspectorate (national consultant)
- ACTED/REACH is hiring Assessment Officer - Chișinău