Do you enjoy editing videos and have a good sense of creating tension and intrigue? Then you are the person we are looking for. This is a work-from-home position.
Who we are:
We are creators dedicated to telling stories that matter to us. We believe stories inspire and connect us. We are looking to bring in a video editor to our team who shares the same core values as we do (Integrity, Ownership, Self Improvement, Hard work) and who will contribute to our mission.
You will take on the challenge of mastering our style to tell captivating stories that both connect with our audience and increase retention. We’re not looking for a passive note-taker! We want a creator eager to communicate visually, while remaining flexible to iteration and collaboration.
Here are some samples of our work:
If you can match our work or do better, we’d love to talk to you.
The Day to Days
• Organize and ingest Footage
• Editing draft and final cut
• Apply feedback and Creator Notes
• Asset Organization
• Sound Design
• Visual Accents
• Audio Mixing
• Color Correction/grading
The Technical Skills
• Adobe Suite - Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Audition, Illustrator
• Resolve is a nice plus.
The Experience You're Bringing With You
• Senior level experience preferred. Intermediate experience welcome to apply if candidate possesses flare for cinematic style.
• Experience with motion tracking within AE (ability to insert text conversation that moves with scene).
• Beginner to intermediate ability to create special effects in AE.
• Able to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies and different work methodologies.
• Able to work well under tight deadlines and quick project turnover.
• Able to troubleshoot and solve problems independently.
What We Would Love To See
Please link an editing reel or examples of your previous work for review. Send your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting salary of $600/mo with an increase based on performance
Working from home