ISSUED BY OSCE Mission to Moldova
VACANCY NUMBER VNMOLG00249
VACANCY TYPELocal ContractedGRADE G4
NUMBER OF POSTS 1
DUTY STATIONChisinauDATE OF ISSUE 29 April 2021
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION28 May 2021 - 23:59 Central European Time (CET/CEST)
The incumbent is assigned to the Fund Administration Unit of the OSCE Mission to Moldova and provides comprehensive support in the material management of assets ensuring compliance of existing policies and procedures with the CRMS. The incumbent bears full scope of responsibilities including the financial one for severe violations of CRMS rules regarding asset management.
This is a temporary position for maternity leave replacement from 01 June 2021 to 31 July 2022.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Chief of Fund Administration the incumbent is responsible for performing the following duties:
- Raises Purchase Requisitions (PR’s) for assets, supplies, and other goods or utilities for FAU, and other Programmes if necessary, as per OSCE Procedures and Instructions, making sure that all the necessary documentation and information is provided. When required, liaises with suppliers concerning the pro-forma invoices corresponding to the PR raised. Ensures correctness of entries into Oracle and ensures that the standard OSCE procedures are followed. Performs timely receiving of Planned Purchase Order’s as well as other PO’s for utilities, supplies, goods and assets for FAU, HoM and other Programmes;
- Checks the availability of requested items in the virtual warehouse and evaluates the proper justification and supporting documentation is available for further action. Makes sure that the resource allocation is considered and evaluates the cost-value justification for the requested items. Reports to the CFA if the standard OSCE procedures and requirements are not met;
- Receives, inspects, verifies and ensures entry into Oracle of all incoming and outgoing assets and utilities for the Mission (Chisinau, Tiraspol and Bender) as per relevant OSCE Procedures and Instructions, ensuring smooth and uninterrupted procurement process;
- Maintains proper and up-to-date hand-over documentation for incoming and outgoing equipment, issued and recovered equipment and transfers of equipment between mission members within the Mission area showing the ongoing allocation and location of all equipment, fixed assets and other materials as per OSCE Procedures and Instructions on Asset Management under the CRMS. Performs all Asset Management duties to ensure that the assets of the OSCE are safeguarded and used in the most efficient and effective way and reports any problems and irregularities in proper management of assets to the CFA.When required, organizes internal sale of obsolete assets;
- Keeps track of the fuel consumption of official vehicles, takes action for the immatriculation and disposal of vehicles. Monitors the car wash tickets issuance;
- Conducts internal warehouse and inventory inspections and verifies quantity and quality of all goods and utilities received from suppliers and vendors;
- Advises the CFA and programme staff on all expected life-cycle expectations for the MtM assets and assets to be purchased, as well as on warranty policy about. Maintains paper files with all warranties for the MtM assets;
- Organizes and provides physical asset inventory and status report to supervisors, recording all known facts regarding lost/damaged equipment and forwards written report to the supervisors for further action (CFA and Fund and Material Management Committee) in timely and due manner ensuring best interest of the OSCE are taken into consideration. Perform the annual physical asset inventory, reconciliation of the data ensuring accuracy through comparison of the data on the created assets, physical annual verification reports and the actual data contained in the IRMA ORACLE database. Prepare to the CFA year-end inventory report in accordance with the standards provided by the AMU of the Secretariat;
- Together with PMs develops an annual asset requisition and disposal/write-off plan, submits it for the review and approval of the CFA. Implements all procedures and measures concerning disposal of assets: liaises with procurement staff to organize sales and provides necessary input, suggests to the PMs assets for donation and loan plus required documentation, organizes needed FMMC approvals and drafts all necessary documents. Submits all related documents and decisions for the approval by the CFA;
- Maintains all electronic and paper assets files and archives;
- Perform other related duties as requested, may be called to drive official vehicles
- Secondary education supplemented by studies in commerce or business administration or another relevant field. Holding a valid driving license;
- Three years working experience in administration, logistics in a national or preferably with an international organization. Computer literate with practical experience in Microsoft packages and OSCE computer systems (ORACLE, IRMA, etc.);
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Russian in addition to local language
Monthly remuneration is EUR 539.92, OSCE salaries are exempt from taxation in Moldova. Social benefits will include participation in the Cigna medical insurance scheme and the OSCE Provident Fund.
How To Apply
If you wish to apply for this position, please use the OSCE's online application link found under http://www.osce.org/employment . Please note that CVs and other applications submitted in different formats than the OSCE Application Form will not be reviewed. Applications received after the deadline, submitted without reference to the vacancy number or in other languages than the English language would not be considered. The OSCE retains the discretion to readvertise the vacancy, to cancel the recruitment, to offer an appointment at a lower grade or to offer an appointment with a modified job description or for a different duration.The OSCE is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages the nomination of qualified female and male candidates from all religious, ethnic and social backgrounds. Only those applicants who are selected to participate in the subsequent stages of recruitment will be contacted.