ISSUED BY OSCE Mission to Moldova
VACANCY NUMBER VNMOLC00248
VACANCY TYPEExperts/ConsultantsNUMBER OF POSTS 2
DUTY STATIONChisinauDATE OF ISSUE 28 April 2021
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION23 May 2021 - 23:59 Central European Time (CET/CEST)
The Human Rights and Democratization Programme of the OSCE Mission to Moldova contributes to and promotes human rights and democratic values in accordance with its mandate. In 2021, one of the projects implemented by the Mission aims at engaging stakeholders in advancing human and minority rights, and increasing inclusiveness and social cohesion both at the central and local levels. In particular, the Mission plans to advance capacities of various actors to promote human rights, including rights of national minorities, at the central and local levels.
For this purpose, in order to further enhance the capacities of the Agency, the Mission will support a comprehensive institutional development process for the Agency, which will be finalized with the elaboration of a Strategic Development Plan for 2022-2024. This will represent a process, which will include the elaboration of a multi-year strategic development plan, development of a SWOT analysis and coaching. The Mission will engage two Experts for this process who will facilitate the strategic planning process. In order to conduct the institutional development process for the Agency, the Mission needs to engage two Local Experts for one month and a half within the period July 1 – November 30, 2021.
Tasks and Responsibilities
The two Local Experts will have to provide the necessary methodological support to the elaboration of the Strategic Development Plan for the Agency for 2022 – 2024, based on the principles of Result Based Management. The Local Experts will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Elaboration of the necessary informational and methodological framework for carrying out strategic planning;
- Preparation and facilitation of at least 10 online information/training sessions for the working group on strategic planning;
- Providing assistance for the elaboration of the necessary documents by the working group, offering feedback to the elaborated documents and/or their editing;
- Finalizing the strategic development plan for 2022 – 2024.
- University degree in social sciences or other fields;
- Extensive experience of at least 7 years in public human resources management for public authorities;
- At least 7 years of consultancy/training/coaching on organizational development, performance management, human resources management in CSOs, public and private organizations;
- Proven knowledge and experience in conducting institutional analysis, developing organizational/strategic development plans, monitoring and evaluation, including for public authorities;
- Excellent written and spoken Romanian.
Remuneration will depend on the qualifications and experience, and according to the current OSCE consultancy rates.
How To Apply
If you wish to apply for this position, please use the OSCE's online application link found under http://www.osce.org/employment . Please note that CVs and other applications submitted in different formats than the OSCE Application Form will not be reviewed. Applications received after the deadline, submitted without reference to the vacancy number or in other languages than the English language would not be considered. The OSCE retains the discretion to readvertise the vacancy, to cancel the recruitment, to offer an appointment at a lower grade or to offer an appointment with a modified job description or for a different duration.The OSCE is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages the nomination of qualified female and male candidates from all religious, ethnic and social backgrounds. Only those applicants who are selected to participate in the subsequent stages of recruitment will be contacted.