Skat Consulting invites qualified candidates to apply for the position of Content Developer/Communication Assistant within the project MĂ IMPLIC – Project on civic engagement in local governance.
MĂ IMPLIC Project is funded by the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation and implemented by Skat Consulting.
The Content Developer/Communication Assistant is responsible for “filling the project’s communication tools with life”. We are looking for a professional to create new content that presents our mission and the results of our work and to improve the already existing communication tools.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Implement the Project communication strategy
- Provide communication assistance (dissemination of the project activities) to the short-term and long-term consultants/experts
- Collaborate with design contractors to develop products content, style, and layout
- Create and publish engaging content
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Ensure consistency & project (donor, implementer) visibility
- Optimize content & manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention
- Proven work experience as a Content Developer
- Excellent writing skills in English, Romanian and Russian (Creative writing & content optimization skills)
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with communication and dissemination channels (press agencies, TV, radio) and social media
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
Position within the organigram
The Content Developer/Communication Assistant will work in coordination with the Communication Focal point and reports to the Team Leader. The position is a part-time position for a period of up to three years (until October 2023). The job will be delivered in a combination of office and remote work, with some field visits to municipalities all over the Republic of Moldova being part of the assignment.
To apply sent you CV and motivation letter via e-mail to email@example.com, with the subject line: „Application for Content Developer/Communication Assistant.
Deadline: Applications will be received until October 20, 2020.