Alventis Group – in partnership with Business & Finance Consulting (www.bfconsulting.com), a proactive and dynamic team with an excellent international profile in development finance – is accepting applications for the Project Manager position (international projects).
Location: Chisinau, Moldova
Type: Full-time (8 hours/day, Monday to Friday)
What You Will Do:
- Manage development finance projects throughout their lifecycles (scope, time, tasks, HR, quality, communication, expectations, relationships and cost management)
- Ensure project objectives and deliverables are completed on time and according to expectations
- Interact and collaborate with expert teams on daily basis
- Maintain strong working relationships with project stakeholders
- Facilitate regular project reporting (both internally, to senior management, and externally, to project stakeholders)
- Provide administrative and research support to expert teams
Who You Are:
- Professional with project management experience (experience in consulting and/or certifications in project management are an advantage)
- Graduate with a business or economic/financial degree
- Exceptional speaker and solid writer with perfect English
- Individual with strong organisational and managerial skills
What You Will Get:
- International and entrepreneurial work environment
- Continuous flow of interesting and challenging tasks
- Direct line to BFC senior management as well as strategic clients and partners
- World-class co-workers
- Secure workplace
Interested applicants are invited to submit a CV, in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 11, 2020. For details on the application process please visit us online at https://bfconsulting.com/careers/.
Applications are assessed as they are received. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your application!