The Client Relations Manager will support and coordinate a broad variety of administrative and office management activities.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage calls and messages, requests
• Inform clients about organization services
• Maintain close ties with existing clients and partners
• Update and database management, data entry of clients details
• Scheduling meetings
• Update the schedule of sessions / meetings / events
• Booking of rconferences and meetings rooms
The Client Relations Manager will report directly to the Senior Project Coordinator; and will also work with other staff as per direction from the Senior Project Coordinator.
• BA degree (possibly incomplete)
• Previous work experience (desirable in a similar position)
• Excellent communication skills in Romanian / Russian / English (fluent)
• Computer literacy MS Office
• Good appearance
• Excellent organizational skills and initiviative
• Adaptability to new environment and changing conditions
Payments and benefits:
• Competitive salary
• Possibility for promotions
• Professional and developing work environment
• Enthusiastic, young and motivated team
• Interesting work with international experts, partners
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their CVs in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.