The Company Safeguard Global is a global provider of accounting, payroll, and HR administration services for international customers. We also help people get paid in over 179 countries through our global managed payroll and workforce solutions.
We believe that our passion and love for laughter makes us a better company. At Safeguard, we care for each other and that is what makes us different. Our main goal is to ensure that we give our best, that we develop our talents, that we accept responsibility, and that we prefer to choose what is right over what is easy.
⦁ Assisting in month-end reporting procedures;
⦁ Processing accounts’ payables and receivables as needed;
⦁ Performing filing and general administrative tasks;
⦁ Coding, posting, and receiving payments;
⦁ Monitoring customer accounts for non-payment and delayed payment;
⦁ Sorting, coding, and entering accounts’ payable data;
⦁ Analyzing discrepancies and unpaid invoices;
⦁ Maintaining vendor files.
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- 1-2 years of experience as an Accountant
- Fluent English Language Skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team player skills
- Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude
What we can offer to you?
- Great opportunity to work in a global company
- Integration in a dynamic and multicultural working environment
- Multiple career development opportunities (trainings, courses, team-buildings)
- Flexible internal policies
- International travelling.
We are a rapidly growing team with great clients and great opportunities for those who are seeking a new challenge. At
Safeguard, we are passionate about what we do, and we encourage our people to share the same vision. If you are ready for a new beginning, it is the time to join our journey.
Please send your CV to ValeriaTrinca@safeguardglobal.com indicating the position you are applying for.