UNICEF Moldova is seeking the support of an Individual Consultant, who will be providing technical guidance and support to the Ministry of Education, Culture and Research (MECR) of the Republic of Moldova and the National Bureau of Statistics for the identification and development of the profiles of children, adolescents and youth who are out-of-school, do not engage beyond compulsory education, or are at risk of dropping out or of leaving the school early that reflect the multiple deprivations and disparities they face in relation to education.
Qualifications and experience:
- Advanced degree in relevant field, preferably education or social sciences.
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience at the national or international level in relevant field, preferably in the education sector.
- Proven experience in the area of OOSC is a requirement.
- Strong background in education policy and systems development, monitoring and evaluation, education statistics, 2-3 peer-reviewed publications an asset.
- Experience to work with central and local authorities in the field of education, child protection and other relevant fields as well as with relevant CSOs and with the schools.
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills.
- Excellent command of English, Romanian both oral and written.
- Experience with UNICEF or other UN Agencies will be an asset.
HOW TO APPLY: To apply for this position and read more detailed information, please visit UNICEF web-page: https://www.unicef.org/moldova/en/career-opportunities
Applications for this position must be received no later than on 7 September 2020
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply and become a part of the organization.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.
Contribuie la continuarea proiectului CIVIC.MD. Devino susținător, donează aici.