Access to Justice in Moldova Project is looking for a qualified Communication Consultant (short term)
Millennium DPI Partners, LLC, an international development firm based in the United States of America, is implementing the two-year Access to Justice Project in Moldova funded by the U. S. Department of State, Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor (DRL). The Program’s objective is to facilitate access to justice for all Moldovans, including those facing violence and discrimination.
For more information, please visit https://www.justitietransparenta.md/accesul-la-justitie/
The Access to Justice Project in Moldova is looking for a qualified Communication Consultant, who will deliver communication services for up to 20 hours per week (80 per month), according to a flexible working schedule, during 3 months. The contract might be extended for up to 12 months.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Produce news and information relevant for the project objectives;
- Update the project website with appropriate information, produced by grantees and communication consultant;
- Support the development of a podcast on legal issues: produce news, edit content, promote the podcast on available internet platforms;
- Promote the project information on social media;
- Contribute to the implementation of the project Communication Plan;
- Provide consultancy on communication issues, contribute to the project development, and impact the achievements.
! A plan of specific tasks will be agreed weekly or monthly. The main working language is Romanian. The knowledge of Russian and English is required for specific tasks.
The candidates shall meet the following criteria:
- University degree in communication, public relations or other related fields;
- Experience in producing communication materials (news, articles, podcasts etc.);
- Experience in administrating websites, social media and promotion of communication materials;
- Knowledge of podcasts specifics. Skilled for audio content editing or willingness to quick learning and immediate practicing;
- Capacity to summarize information in target messages;
- Excellent time-, meeting- and conflict-management skills;
- Strong self-organization and management skills;
- Good knowledge of Romanian, Russian and English;
- Demonstrated capacity to work with sensitive groups.
Applications of interest should include a detailed CV and Financial Proposal (cost per day and/or per hour in USD) at firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than September 7, 2020. Please mention the position title “Communication Consultant” in the subject line.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
! Questions might be addressed through email.
!! Sensitive questions might be addressed through phone. Please leave your phone number to be contacted by the project staff.