The EU Support to Police Reform in Moldova Project is looking to hire potential candidates to design and deliver a training on public procurement and usage of M-Tender SIA
The Component 6 of the Support to Police Reform in Moldova Project targets the enhancing of costing, budgeting, planning and procurement by the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the General Police Inspectorate. Specifically, the project Activity 6.3 targets to assist the General Police Inspectorate in enhancing the quality of the design, efficiency and transparency of public tenders carried out by the General Police Inspectorate as part of their capital expenditure plan.
The overall objective of expert's work is to prepare and deliver training on public procurement tenders run by GPI, by providing better knowledge and know-how in organisation of tenders and usage of M-tender system.
The expert(s) will conduct the following activities related to the assignment:
* Study existent public procurement process at GPI and draft a capacity building intervention plan.
* Conduct a series of learning opportunities to improve application of public procurement SIA Mtender tools and processes, up to 3 days with up to 20 participants.
* Deliverable 1: a short report (max 20 pages) on current procurement practices within GPI, identifying training needs and proposing training approach.
* Deliverable 2: training materials for a training event for up to 3 days duration (to be discussed with beneficiary)
* Deliverable 3: mission report (1-2 pages).
Requirements towards the candidate:
• University degree in economics, public finance, accountability, procurement or similar. Masters degree is an advantage.
• At least 6 years of professional experience in Public Procurement in public administration institutions of Moldova or assisting public institutions in Moldova on similar matters.
• At least 1 year of professional experience with “SIA Mtender” platform.
• Good and demonstrated knowledge of Moldova public procurement legislation and practices.
• Demonstrated experience of applying public procurement.
• Experience working with M-Tender system is mandatory.
• Good presentation and teaching skills proven by previous formation/teaching experience.
• Experience with infrastructural procurements is a plus.
• Knowledge of Romanian language is mandatory.
Timeframe: July 2020 - December 2020
Expected working days: Approximatively 15 days
Deadline for applications: 25 June 2020
Language: The services will be delivered in Romanian language. The expert is expected to be able to read and use literature and reference materials in English.
Interested candidates are invited to submit the documents listed below to the email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by 25 June 2020 in English or Romanian languages.
1. CV in Romanian or English
2. Proposal for implementation of activity
3. Financial offer that would indicate the expected daily (net) rate
4. 2 Reference letters.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.