REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
NATIONAL CONSULTANT – ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT
REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA
Modernization of Government Services Project
Project ID No. P148537
Reference No.: MD-EGA-72044-CS-INDV
The Republic of Moldova has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Modernization of Government Services Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The objective of the assignment is to perform activities related to e-government platform and service architecture.
The e-Governance Agency now invites individual consultants to indicate their interest in providing the services.
Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions) and meet the following minimum qualification requirements:
- University degree in computer sciences, engineering, telecommunications or related fields;
- 7 years of Information Technology experience;
- 3 years of experience with enterprise application/systems architecture;
- 3 years of experience with all phases of SDLC methodologies, business process reengineering and functional analysis for complex technology applications for large scale systems;
- Experience with complex applications in different architectural environments;
- Good knowledge of SOA principles and technologies (SOAP and REST), Event-Driven Architecture and other integration methodologies;
- Good knowledge of UML and a CASE tool;
- Ability to effectively communicate and write in English and Romanian languages. Communication in Russian is an advantage.
- Experience in business analysis and technical implementation of IT solutions for public sector;
- Experience with architecture frameworks such as Zachman / TOGAF with proven track record of implementing and actively managing fundamental architectural frameworks, methodologies, and architectures;
- Experience with cloud-native computing principles and technologies (Kubernetes);
- Working knowledge of business process management, workflow and data mediation technologies;
- Ability to work effectively under aggressive deadlines and in challenging settings;
- Experience working in large organizations with cross-departmental teams.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits and Grants by World Bank Borrowers, dated January 2011, revised July 2014 (“Consultant Guidelines”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Individual Consultant (IC) method set out in the Consultant Guidelines.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours, i.e. 09:00 to 17:00 local time.
Time Frame: This is a full-time assignment expected to commence in June 2020 with a three-month trial period. The initial contract will be signed until June 2021 upon positive performance during the trial period and can be extended subject to further positive evaluation of performance and the same fee rate.
For further details, please see the Terms of Reference
Interested qualified candidates should submit their letters of intent and CVs with the mark Enterprise Architect by June 19, 2020 COB to the address below:
E-Governance Agency of the Republic of Moldova
Attn: Elena Adam, Procurement Specialist
MD-2012, Chisinau, Republic of Moldova,
42B, A. Puskin str.
Phone: (+373 22) 820-021