- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions;
- Develop and maintain effective accounting system;
- Maintain accurate HR document-flow;
- Complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines;
- Prepare pre-consolidation package for mother company in Poland;
- Payroll (including delegations);
- Proactively performs preventive controls and initiates corrective actions when necessary;
- Providing accurate, completed & timely data reporting to statistical and other state authorities;
- Accounting month-end and year-end closing activities;
- Work with the external auditors.
- Higher education;
- Experience from 5 years as Chief Accountant;
- Good knowledge of computer: Excel, Word;
- Knowledge of languages: Romanian - high level, English - advanced level;
- Readiness for business trips 1-2 times a year.
- Stable employment in an international family company employing over 900 people throughout Europe;
- Competitive salary;
- Personal and professional growth with a passionate team;
- Work in an international environment.
Interested candidates may send CV to HR-Consulting (www.search4staff.com) email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, indicate the relevant vacancy code CAB in the subject line or resume.
For more information, please call: +373 22 20 29 86; +373 60 102 909