UNICEF Moldova is looking for a National Individual Consultant to assist with the mapping of civil society and Non-Government Organisations that are active, and potentially able to directly or indirectly support the provision of social services for children and youth in the two focal regions of the EU4Moldova initiative.
Qualifications and experience:
- University degree in Social and/ or Development Studies, or any other relevant areas;
- A solid knowledge of social development instruments and related experience (at least 5 years) at national and decentralised levels;
- Experience with collecting, assessing, analysing data;
- Good analytical and writing skills, and the ability to present the results in a simple language, making use of visual aids (maps, graphs and matrixes);
- Excellent command of Romanian and English, both oral and written; knowledge of Russian is an asset;
- Strong communication (oral and written) skills;
- Previous work experience with Non-Governmental Organizations or a UN agency will be considered a strong asset.
HOW TO APPLY: To apply for this position and read more detailed information, please visit UNICEF web-page: https://www.unicef.org/moldova/en/career-opportunities
Applications for this position must be received no later than on: 18 May 2020.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply and become a part of the organization.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.