The international company is looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist.
- Participate in developing marketing strategy in conjunction with the business/company objectives;
- Overseeing all marketing, advertising, digital and promotional activities/ trends/competitive behavior;
- Continuous analysis of consumer's behavioral changes, shopping paths, consumer understanding tests etc.;
- Strategic planning for marketing activities: ATL & BTL budget planning with ROI;
- Gathering market information and apply to sales strategy;
- Provide digital expertise and ensure successful digital campaigns across group of products;
- HQ materials localization, local marketing materials development;
- Responsible for constant cooperation with Ukrainian Marketing Team;
- Responsible Media planning& booking;
- Responsible for Marketing Intelligence roadmap and result adaptation (in cooperation with CMI);
- Agency management: briefing, managing & coordinating, evaluation.
- Marketing diploma or university degree followed by a minimum of 5 years of professional services in marketing role;
- Proven track record of 360 campaigns planning and execution;
- Experience in digital campaigns development and execution and digital campaigns that are part of multi media campaigns;
- Practical experience with Google analytics, Google Adwords, Gemius, Youtube analytics, Facebook business manager is A MUST;
- Previous experience with contents development and media plans evaluation and analysis for TV, OOH, Radio, PR will be a big advantage;
- Fluency in Romanian, Russian and English is A MUST;
- PC skills: MS Excel (advanced), MS Power Point (advanced).
Location: Chisinau, MD
Interested candidates please send CVs to e-mail:
email@example.com, with indication of the vacancy code: MCVB
Selected candidates will be invited for an interview.
Additional questions can be asked on the number: +373 60 522 274
You can see all our vacancies on the website: www.search4staff.com