Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role
Palladium is a consortium member of the USAID funded Data for Impact (D4I) Project. The D4I mission is to support countries to realize the power of data as evidence that can improve programs, policies, and outcomes. The D4I strengthens the technical and organizational capacity of local partners to collect, analyze, and use data to support their move to self-reliance. https://www.data4impactproject.org
Within the activities of the project, D4I will support the Ministry of Health, Labor and Social Protection (MOHLSP) to develop a longitudinal case management information system (CMIS) that will be a digitized, web-based platform to help social services, case managers, guardianship authorities and the MOHLSP manage children-at-risk and child protection data, with tools that facilitate case management and longitudinal tracking, integrating information from different relevant agencies.
Palladium is currently seeking a local consultant to support its work through D4I in Moldova to act as a coordinator for the implementation of the CMIS.
Reports to: Informatics Technical Advisor
Duration: 180 days in the first year. It is anticipated that this work will continue for three years, pending funds from USAID.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the CMIS project scope and objectives.
- Meet regularly, lead workshops, and conduct interviews with end-users and government stakeholders to identify business cases and elicit requirements.
- Communicate regularly with MOHLSP leadership, ICT Unit and the Directorate Policies for the Protection of Rights of Children and Families with Children to ensure that the CMIS aligns with the Ministry’s priorities and policies.
- Define the necessary features and operations that will satisfy the functional and non-functional requirements of the CMIS, as well as the information needs of end-users.
- Lead and manage software developers to implement the CMIS by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
Develop and manage a detailed CMIS implementation schedule and work plan
- Provide updates consistently to relevant stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout the entire CMIS project execution.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
- Measure CMIS performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Provide capacity development on the use of the CMIS to community social workers, managers at the rayon level and central level programmatic and ICT staff to ensure that all level staff can understand the information system and its functions.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Positive leader who models expected behaviors;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with clients and partners in a multicultural environment;
- Intuitive ability to relate and connect with people from different cultures, orientations, and operating lens (political, technical, funder, business partner, etc.); with special acumen on maintaining positive relations in a virtual world;
- Systems thinker with a thorough understanding of the complexities of achieving development outcomes in a complex environment;
- Committed to modeling a work culture that strongly espouses individual authenticity, radical feedback, intelligent failure, and collective impact;
- Comfortable in working in a collaborative environment;
- Ability to deliver effectively in high-pressure situations, with multiple sometimes competing deadlines;
- Open to and empowered by critical feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, technology, information systems, business, or related area;
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a business or information systems analyst;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in developing software;
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing software development projects;
- Knowledge of information systems design standards and modeling languages, such as UML;
- Knowledge of software development life cycle, waterfall and agile methodologies;
- Ability to work in a dynamic and agile environment with changing requirements and priorities;
- Ability to work independently and solve day-to-day problems;
- Experience interacting with host country government agencies (e.g. MOHLSP, National Social Work Agency, e-Governance
- Agency) and development partners (e.g. USAID, UNICEF);
- Strong facilitation, problem-solving, analytic, and evaluative skills;
- Strong interpersonal, writing, and oral presentation skills in Romanian and English;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- Fluency in English and Romanian.
Application deadline: March 7, 2020
Please apply at link: https://palladium.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/2/home/requisition/7443?c=palladium
Vă place portalul CIVIC.MD? Vă invităm să contribuiți lunar cu suma de 1 Euro pentru menținerea portalului.
Click AICI pentru a contribui lunar (Card Bancar sau PayPal)
Toate serviciile comerciale oferite de portal până recent au fost suspendate. Dacă reușim să acoperim minimul necesar din aceste contribuții - toate spațiile pentru bannere vor fi oferite gratuit organizațiilor necomerciale sau agenților economici cu puternice elemente de responsabilitate socială. Absolut toate serviciile vor fi gratuite!
Sperăm că vă veți alătura!