International Development Group LLC (IDG) is an international development consulting form that assists donors, governments, and the private sector to achieve sustainable, broad-based economic development, and poverty reduction. IDG is the prime contractor on the three-year USAID Financial Sector Transparency Activity (FSTA), based in Chișinău, Moldova. IDG is seeking a Finance and Operations Assistant to join this activity full-time to provide financial and operations support. Qualifications and responsibilities are listed below.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide financial and administrative support to the Operations and Finance Manager
- Review and prepare payments to staff and vendors for goods and services
- Prepare monthly wire transfer requests through a thorough analysis of projected project expenditures
- Record invoices, wire transfer payments, and other transactions into accounting system and prepare financial reports to the home office
- Process payroll each month and prepare salary receipts, payroll forms, income tax withholdings according to local tax law
- Liaise with income tax authority and remit employee withholdings on a monthly basis
- Ensure all payroll and expense transactions are in compliance with USAID and IDG procedures, rules, and regulations
- Manage project operations including office space, equipment, logistics, and other administrative duties
- Assist with travel, hotel accommodations, and in-country transportation for all project-related travel
- Support the logistics for events and trainings conducted by FSTA
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required by project management
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or related field
- Minimum of two years’ relevant experience in project administration or operations
- Prior international donor experience preferred
- Knowledge of USAID rules, regulations, and procedures preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Effective project management skills and strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Fluency in English and Romanian is required
To apply for the position, please send a cover letter and CV to the email: email@example.com
Vă place portalul CIVIC.MD? Vă invităm să contribuiți lunar cu suma de 1 Euro pentru menținerea portalului.
Click AICI pentru a contribui lunar (Card Bancar sau PayPal)
Toate serviciile comerciale oferite de portal până recent au fost suspendate. Dacă reușim să acoperim minimul necesar din aceste contribuții - toate spațiile pentru bannere vor fi oferite gratuit organizațiilor necomerciale sau agenților economici cu puternice elemente de responsabilitate socială. Absolut toate serviciile vor fi gratuite!
Sperăm că vă veți alătura!