Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role
Palladium is a consortium member of the USAID funded Data for Impact (D4I) Project. The objective of the D4I Project is to increase capacity for rigorous evaluation. Increased capacity for evaluation is achieved when policymakers and program implementer in USAID's priority countries increase their use of data to inform policies and programs. We will achieve that objective through a set of activities and strategic approaches that will generate strong evidence for policies and programs, build individual and organizational capacity, and facilitate the use of data. The result will be a mutually reinforcing process of improved information generation, data analysis, and use to inform policies and programs.
In order to implement the D4I activities in Moldova, Palladium is seeking logistics support for various events (meetings, workshops, trainings, conferences, round tables).
Specifications for the Services:
- Local company in Moldova to support logistics arrangements during January-September 2020 in Chisinau.
- An agent or a manager is authorized to submit a proposal
- The quote should be fixed price and provided in USD
- Bid Quotations
- 9 months in length- January 2020 - September 2020 (with the likelihood of extension depending on donor funding)
- Fees required to support logistics arrangements: selecting best value-for-money venue (based on at least three quotes), organization of catering and accommodation for participants, ensuring logistics at venue (audio-visual equipment, interpretation equipment, consumables, registration of participants, reimbursement of travel costs to participants, one on-site person for the event duration), participant folders, photocopying of handouts and other materials.
- Terms of agreement termination
- Miscellaneous fees
Palladium will assess each submission based on Selection Panel Report, and will be based on compliance with this Request for Quotation (RFQ), ability to meet the requirements as specified and overall value for money using the following criteria:
- The proposal should reflect the following terms
- Invoice submission and expected payment deadlines to be established between Palladium and a local logistics company
- Past relevant performance (including goods/service delivery, performance management and assurance), and
- Expertise of particular individual(s) and subcontractors nominated to perform or provide the Goods/Service
Closing date: January 31, 2020.
Please apply at: