Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people’s lives.Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role
Palladium is a consortium member of the USAID funded Data for Impact (D4I) Project. The D4I mission is to support countries to realize the power of data as evidence that can improve programs, policies, and outcomes. The D4I strengthens the technical and organizational capacity of local partners to collect, analyze, and use data to support their move to self-reliance. https://www.data4impactproject.org
With the support of USAID in a previous project, the Ministry of Health, Labour and Social Protection (MoHLSP) in Moldova has mapped the indicators for routine monitoring of childcare, identified the areas insufficiently covered by indicators and spotted the gaps in the collection, aggregation and reporting of data. A list of 28 indicators was compiled for which Indicator Reference Sheets (IRS) and excel-based data collection and aggregation registries were developed.
Palladium is currently seeking two Local Consultants to support its work through D4I in Moldova for piloting the respective indicators and related excel-based registries in three select rayons with the aim to prepare the institutionalization of these indicators and rolling them out at national level.
Reports to: Team Lead
Duration: 6 months (90 consultancy days for each consultant)
Location: Moldova (rayons to be determined)
- Attend the training of community social workers and relevant rayon staff aimed to introduce the piloting objectives and process, as well as to equip the participants with practical skills needed for filling in the registries with data relevant for each indicator
- Provide ongoing support (remotely and on site) to community social workers and relevant rayon staff from social assistance and family protection directorates in filling in correctly, completely and timely all data required in each registry; provide troubleshooting support
- Monitor the data collection and registration in the rayons and ensure that the piloting process is implemented according to the agreed quality standards and deadlines
- Compile data sets at rayon level for each registry
- Provide recommendations for revising the IRS and registries, and for rolling-out the indicators at national level
- Bachelor degree in social sciences (social assistance, sociology, psychology, public health, economics, law); master degree in one of the areas above will be an asset
- Excellent knowledge of the Moldovan child protection, education and health system, policies and legislation
- Track record of successful cooperation with community and rayon child protection, education and health structures in Moldova
- Experience in monitoring data collection processes at rayon and community level
- Experience in coaching community social workers with low-to-medium knowledge and skill level in data collection processes and IT literacy
- Ability to travel in the rayons (around 60% of time)
- Fluency in Romanian, Russian and English
- Very good reporting skills
- Computer literacy
Closing date: January 20, 2020.
Please apply at:
Vă place portalul CIVIC.MD? Vă invităm să contribuiți lunar cu suma de 1 Euro pentru menținerea portalului.
Click AICI pentru a contribui lunar (Card Bancar sau PayPal)
Toate serviciile comerciale oferite de portal până recent au fost suspendate. Dacă reușim să acoperim minimul necesar din aceste contribuții - toate spațiile pentru bannere vor fi oferite gratuit organizațiilor necomerciale sau agenților economici cu puternice elemente de responsabilitate socială. Absolut toate serviciile vor fi gratuite!
Sperăm că vă veți alătura!