We are looking for a bright and diligent person who will create international awareness of our services by making live presentations, by handling company's sales on a global scale, and by providing operational support for all customers.
• Establish contact with potential clients and identify key decision-makers;
• Offer and promote company’s services;
• Extend the existing clients database;
• Attend international conferences and meet the clients in person;
• Maintain strong relationships with contacts and develop further business. Your competencies:
• Excellent English, both written and spoken. Additional language skills is an asset;
• Good communication skills, feeling comfortable on the phone and face to face with prospects;
• Previous experience in a client-facing role, preferably in an international company or setting;
• Experience using business communication (English language), preferably in a foreign setting;
• Working experience in the related field (sales) would be an advantage;
• Very good online research and computer skills.
• An experience-based competitive salary;
• Performance-based bonuses;
• A referral bonus for proposing potential candidates;
• The possibility to flexibly organize your working hours within a full-time, Monday - Friday work schedule;
• Work directly with organizations worldwide, operating in the international development sector;
• Business travel outside the country for senior colleagues;
• Internal, on-the-job training and continuous professional development program;
• Training policy covering a wide variety of professional, as well as non-work-related training needs;
• Inviting work conditions, with a cozy relaxation area, play room, and a diverse library;
• Freshly brewed coffee by our skilled barista in our very own bar;
• Regular corporate events, team buildings and company-wide social gatherings.
Our company offers a wide range of vacancies for all levels of seniority to ensure the possibility to migrate to other positions or into other departments.
If you’re still reading and we’ve not scared you away, send your CV with job code BDM to email@example.com
Please visit https://workwithus.developmentaid.org/ for more information.