HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation Moldova is implementing OPTIM (Opportunities through technologies and innovation in Moldova) project under SDC mandate. The project works in two sectors, Agriculture and ICT, and addresses employment and income generation challenges.
For this HELVETAS is looking for a project assistant that will support the project admin and program staff by performing a variety of duties necessary to ensure continuous and optimum project implementation.
Main Tasks and activities
The main responsibility of the project assistant is to ensure quality day-to-day service and administration of the project implementation unit. The incumbent works under the supervision and direction of the project Team Leader
Office management and organizational support
- Managing local office and coordination of program administration and logistics on local level
- Support the team in public promotion/presentation of project goals, objectives, methodology, approach, activities and results of project on local level (including the social media)
- Support the team in compilation of program documents and informing for on-going activities to stakeholders
- Provide administration and finance support for effective and efficient implementation of the project activities
- Organize workshops, events & study trips
- Organize staff business trips by preparing schedules, procuring tickets for transportation and reserving hotels for the accommodation.
- Update and publish relevant materials on project website and social media
- Translation English/Romanian and Romanian/English (possibly English-Russian-English too)
Financial management, and reporting
- Manage cash box, prepare weekly journal and monthly cash reconciliation
- Prepare all documents prior to payments in accordance with internal procurement rules
- Record and archive, organize information, files and documents
- Manage Timekeeping of project personnel
Qualifications and education
At least University degree in relevant fields is required.
- Prior experience as an Office Manager or Administrative Assistant is a plus.
- Prior experience in project operations (logistics, bookkeeping, procurement, communication & visibility) is a strong advantage.
Good working knowledge of office management and economical and marketing terminology for translation is necessary.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate ideas verbally and in writing;
- Service oriented interpersonal skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines and multitasking;
- Ability to identify and adapt to shifting priorities on a daily basis;
- Ability to draft correspondence, type, collect and organize records;
- Good computer skills, including familiarity with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) and the ability to learn specific software programs if required.
Proficiency in English and Romanian is required
Proficiency in Russian would be advantage
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is 25th ofOctober, 2019