UNICEF Moldova is seeking the support of a National Individual Consultant, who will improve access to quality protection and services to children by providing technical assistance to the Government of the Republic of Moldova in developing a comprehensive Note to be used by relevant local authorities, service providers, individual specialists and caregivers, in working with children during pandemic.
Qualifications and experience
- Advanced University Degree in law, sociology, psychology, human rights, social work or other, closely related field;
- Proven experience in development of policies, administrative procedures, working protocols, standards, norms for service delivery;
- Demonstrated experience in working with central and local Government;
- Good networking and negotiation skills.
- Excellent command of English and Romanian, both oral and written;
- Working command of Russian is a strong asset;
- Experience in working with UNICEF or other UN Agencies will be an asset.
HOW TO APPLY: To apply for this position and read more detailed information, please visit UNICEF web-page: https://www.unicef.org/moldova/en/career-opportunities
Applications for this position must be received no later than on 28 August 2020
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply and become a part of the organization.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
Please note that only candidates who are under serious consideration will be contacted.