UNICEF Moldova invites interested companies to submit their proposals for Provision of event management services supporting the organization of activities within DescOPERA Festival to raise awareness on Child Protection services and strengthen social cohesion between Moldovan and Ukrainian communities
Purpose of the event management services
To ensure the event management support for organising raising awareness and social cohesion activities within DescOPERA Festival (Open Air Classical Music Festival). The events will take place in Butuceni in the period June 16-18, 2023.
Objectives of the event management services
- 2-nights accommodation services for 90 Ukrainian artists participating in the DescOPERA Festival (this must include 4 single hotel rooms and 43 double rooms (with 2 separate beds), with breakfast). At least 4 stars hotel is required. Location: Chisinau. Period: 16 to 18 June 2023. Please note that transport services from Chisinau to Butuceni will be ensured by the Ministry of Culture.
- Pick-up banners and visibility materials (UNICEF cubes, etc.) from UNICEF, setting them at the festival and bringing them back to UNICEF.
- Provide event managemental and organisational support during and after the event.
- Design and construct a Child Helpline Phone Cabin in blue colour (photo example are provided in Annex B of the attached RFQS document).
- Ensure the transportation of the Cabin from Chisinau to Butuceni and back.
- Ensure the presence of a Selfie Box for 3 days, which will be placed in front of the Phone Cabin. The photos need to be branded with 3 logos.
Qualifications and experience
- Extended experience in organization and implementation of event management activities.
- Ability to deliver good products in short terms and work under pressure.
- Flexibility in responding to the needs of the UNICEF team.
- Bid Submission Deadline: 30 May 2023 11:00 (EET), any Bids received after the Submission Deadline will be rejected.
- Bid clarifications.Proposers are required to submit any questions in respect of this RFQS by e-mail to Cristina Dorogan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The official address for e-mail submission is: email@example.com, no other UNICEF e-mails in cc.
- E-mail subject should contain the number of the Request for Quotation: LRQS-2023-9183009.
- Validity period of the proposal should be at least 120 days
- Proposals should be submitted in one e-mail containing following labelled annexes:
- A scanned copy of the bid (price quotation) duly signed and dated, indicating total lump sum amount, as well as a detailed breakdown of budget items (as per the Terms of Reference/Annex B from the RFQS document)
- Filled and signed Quotation Form (pages 2-4 of the RFQS document), with offer lump sum provided, in MDL, without VAT
- CV of the team leader, including the relevant experience in event management
- Example of at least 1 similar activity/ campaign
For more details on deliverables and instructions for bid submission, please refer to LRQS-2023-9183009 document and Terms of reference (ToR) Annex B published at: https://sc.undp.md/tnddetails_un2/2688/
Questions Clarification file containing questions from the bidders and answers from UNICEF- for your information, will be uploaded on the above mentioned link.