The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking to contract a professional company for the organization, broadcasting and promotion of the National Water Conference 2021 within its project “Modernisation of Local Public Services in the RM” (MLPS).
Every two years GIZ MLPS organises a National Conference to discuss the most important aspects in the Water Supply and Sanitation sector of Moldova. The next edition of the conference in planned for second half of November 2021. A number of more than 300 participants are expected to attend the event with a duration of up to 4 hours.
It is planned to have a hybrid concept of the conference, meaning that a part of the speakers will be in the room (rotation on the stage and as spectators in the hall), another part of the speakers online; all participants will attend online as well. Depending on the pandemic situation, a number of up to 50 people may be physically present in the conference hall (speakers, organisers, guests etc.)
The Conference shall be live and broadcasted in 3 languages: Romanian, Russian, English.
All activities shall be conducted according to the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the Terms of Reference and eventual questions, please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com, indicating the tender number in the message title, not later than August 13, 2021 time 17:00.
Interested companies shall submit the following set of documents:
1) Financial offer. The financial offer will be made in MDL (VAT 0 %) and shall be provided in detail, i.e. per task/deliverable. (all in a separate sealed envelope)
2) Technical offer the bidder will present (all in a separate sealed envelope):
- Technical offer describing the approach towards the implementation of the assignment;
- Description of the implementation schedule;
- Description of organization and logistics;
- Description of the approach s/he will use in fulfilling the tasks, referring to and discussing the approach in B.2;
- Short summary of staff availability to carry out the tasks and deliverables.
- Curriculum Vitae (digital format) of the organization/Portfolio of similar video work, as well as a link to similar projects from the past must be provided;
- Curriculum Vitae of the staff provided for the event organisation (10 CVs maximum);
- Recommendation letters from previous clients, if available; otherwise contact information (including phone number) of three previous clients must be included;
- Short statement on their understanding of the objective;
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova,
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial report;
- company bank data, including bank name and IBAN for MDL;
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes, showing the tender number and subject on it (83386873), to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (73/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Boulevard, NBC building; 9th floor, Chișinău,) not later than August 18, 2021 time 17:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than MDL (Moldovan Lei) will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Contribuie la continuarea proiectului CIVIC.MD. Devino susținător, donează aici.