Tender no. 83386793
for procurement of services to support the Ministry of Finance in piloting the revised guideline on ex-post assessment of public policies
The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for an individual consultant to conduct an ex-post assessment of the “Development program of the state internal financial control for 2018-2020 and the Action plan on its implementation”, based on the newly revised guideline.
The provider is expected to (i) make an ex-post assessment of the “Development program of the state internal financial control for 2018-2020 and the Action plan on its implementation” and (ii) correlate the ex-post assessment report with the newly revised ex-post guideline.
The assignment will be conducted in accordance with the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the detailed Terms of Reference and eventual questions, all interested providers should address a message to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and showing the tender number in the message title not later than August 10, 2021, time 17:00.
- Master’s Degree in public policy, public finance, economics or another related field;
- At least five years of experience in elaboration of ex-post assessments of public policies;
- Proven experience in developing research, policies, evaluations etc. in the field of public finance and state internal financial control;
- Proven experience with the 2030 Agenda and applying the LNOB principle is a strong advantage;
- Experience in the development assistance or related work for a donor organization, consulting company, preferably in the public policy elaboration;
- Ability to effectively communicate with national partners, stakeholders and beneficiaries, address complex issues and resolve problems;
- Excellent verbal and written Romanian. Working knowledge of English.
Applications shall include:
- detailed CV and cover letter, explaining the motivation for the assignment;
- financial offer, including gross daily rate in MDL and the total amount for up 35 workdays of assignment, for the period August 2021 – December 2021.
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ; confidentiality guaranteed.
The successful finalist will be issued a short-term consulting contract with the possibility of further extension or follow-on contract conclusion.
Applicants shall be residents of the Republic of Moldova, holding the Moldovan residentship for a period of at least 6 months at the date of application.
Applications shall be submitted via email to email@example.com showing the tender number (83386793) and subject on it, not later than August 13, 2021, time 17:00.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than Moldovan Lei, will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Contribuie la continuarea proiectului CIVIC.MD. Devino susținător, donează aici.