The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a company to support GIZ with design services; production and elaboration, including printing; production of the skeletons; transportation to the beneficiary localities; and installation works for 18 outdoor infoboards for the EU-funded Action “Construction of Water Supply and Sanitation infrastructure and Energy Efficiency in Public buildings” within its project ““Modernisation of Local Public Services in the Republic of Moldova””.
The selected company will be entirely responsible for the technical and practical support in designing the concepts of the 18 outdoor infoboards, producing them (including, printing and elaborating the skeletons), as well as transportation, installation and maintenance works.
For the Terms of Reference (TOR), with related annexes, please address a message to the e-mail: email@example.com and showing the tender number in the message title.
Within the proposal, the bidder will present:
- Financial offer containing the overall gross amount for the realization of tasks/deliverables according to the ToR, as well as a total budget expressed in MDL, VAT 0%; (all in a separate sealed envelope) as follows:
- Design services for the 18 outdoor infoboards;
- Printing services for the 18 outdoor panel infoboards;
- Production of the metal skeletons for the 18 outdoor infoboards;
- Transportation services for the 18 outdoor infoboards and skeletons to the beneficiary localities listed in B.2 section: Key tasks and activities;
- Installation services for the 18 outdoor infoboards and skeletons in beneficiary localities listed in B.2 section: Key tasks and activities.
- Technical offer containing (in a separate sealed envelope):
- Statement on their understanding of the objective;
- Description of the tasks, referring to and discussing the tasks in B.2;
- Description of the implementation schedule;
- Description of the detailed technical specifications for the materials that will be used by the company when producing the infoboard panels and skeletons, type of printing, surfaces; UV layer, etc.;
- Description of organisation and logistics;
- Short summary of staff availability to carry out the tasks and deliverables;
- Other descriptions or proposals.
- No-debt certificate issued by the Moldovan Tax Inspection or copy of the latest financial report;
- Bank data with bank name and IBAN in MDL.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than MDL (Moldovan Lei) will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes, showing the tender number (83363475) and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (66 Bernardazzi St., 5th floor, left wing; Chisinau, MD-2009) not later than October 9, 2020, time 17:00.
Eventual questions shall be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, by showing tender number in the message title.