The German Development Cooperation through GIZ is looking for a provider that will draft the Handbook for central public authorities on the integration of the National Development Strategy “Moldova 2030” into national policies and legislation, and the first National Development Plan.
The provider will elaborate a mechanism and criteria for the integration of the National Development Strategy “Moldova 2030” into national policies and legislation, by considering the Leave No One Behind (LNOB) principle, findings and recommendations of the 2020 Voluntary National Review. It will also elaborate the first medium-term National Development Plan.
All the activities will be conducted according to the Terms of Reference (ToR).
For the complete ToR, interested bidders should address a request to the
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the tender number in the message title above.
Within the proposal, the bidder will present:
- Financial proposal including the rates and number of expert days for the entire assignment, as well as a total budget expressed in MDL, VAT 0%; company bank data, including bank name and IBAN for MDL (all in a separate sealed envelope). Only costs listed in this proposal can be reimbursed.
- A short technical proposal outlining (in a separate sealed envelope):
- Company overview (profile), work samples and references (contact data) proving experience in consulting and developing public policy documents;
- Description of the implementation schedule;
- Brief outline of team composition, CV (max. 2 pages each) with contact data of the coordinator responsible for assignment implementation and coordination,
- Copy of the company registration certificate in the Republic of Moldova, any available license, permit, professional qualification certificate available;
- No-debt certificate
All personal data are for the internal use of GIZ, confidentiality is guaranteed.
Bids evaluation will be performed based on the ratio 70% for the technical offer and 30% for the financial offer.
Please note that applications received after the deadline, as well as incomplete applications will not be considered. Financial offers containing other currency than MDL (Moldovan Lei) will not be considered. GIZ retains the discretion to re-advertise or cancel this tender.
Applications shall be delivered in sealed envelopes, showing the tender number (83363217) and subject on it, to the address of GIZ Office Chisinau (66 Bernardazzi St., 5th floor, left wing; Chisinau, MD-2009) not later than 02 October,2020, time 17:00.
Eventual questions shall be e-mailed to email@example.com, indicating the tender number in the message title.
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH implements on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) the project “Support to the Moldovan Government in the Implementation of the 2030 Agenda”.