UNICEF Moldova invites interested entities to submit their proposals for developing the National Child Protection Strategy for 2021-2030 and an Action Plan for 2021-2024 including a monitoring framework and costing.
The consultancy is expected to be carried out within the period July 2020 – December 2020. The deliverables need to be presented to and validated by UNICEF and the Ministry of health Labour and Social Protection no later than 15 December 2020.
The objectives of this consultancy are:
- Provide technical expertise and practical support to the Ministry of Health, Labour and Social Protection and all stakeholders to develop the Child Protection Strategy for 2021-2030 and Action Plan for 2021-2024;
- Conduct an accurate review of available and required human and financial resources that incorporates a risk assessment;
- Develop the Theory of Change that articulates the theories and assumptions to the desired real change in the lives of rights holders;
- Develop a monitoring and evaluation framework and a M&E functional mechanism;
- Undertake a costing of the draft Action Plan.
How to apply: offers are accepted by email and hardcopy.
Deadline: 22 July 2020, 11:00
Please find details on the assignment in the Terms of Reference included in the RFP Document available at http://www.un.md/tnddetails2/2071/