Call for Proposals - Consulting company
REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA
Project: Strengthening the institutional framework in the water and sanitation sector (WWS) in the Republic of Moldova (Phase 01)
Project financed by the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation and the Austrian Development Agency
SDC Ref. No. 81035398, 7F-08870.01.01 & ADA Ref. No. 8332-00/2015
Sector: Water and Sanitation
Contract: # IFSP/CS-49/C-28/C.1.1.4/Loc
Assignment Name: Assistance in elaboration of the concept on management of the rainwaters
The Ministry of Agriculture, Regional Development and Environment is procuring the consulting services (Consulting Company) to provide Assistance in elaboration of the concept on management of the rainwaters.
The implementation of this assignment will require a Consulting Company/Firm, which is specialized in providing the above services, and have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of general experience in fields of water management, civil engineering in water sector, or any other related field;
- At least 2 years of experience in the management of water sector;
- Experience of water resources management will consider a strong advantage;
- Proven organizational and financial management skill;
- Experience gained during the participation in international projects of similar complexity;
- Proven skill to complete projects on time, and within the budget;
- Proven capacity to represent the project with a high level of professionalism
- Proven experience in elaboration of methodologies, national legislative documents.
Consultants may associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture or a subconsultancy to enhance their qualifications.
The consultancy is expected to be undertaken during a period of 5 months (with a level of effort equal to 484 person-days).
Interested and qualified candidates (companies) must send a request for tender documents (Request for Proposals/RFP) to the following e-mails: email@example.com copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proposals must be submitted in original and /or by electronic means no later than the following date and time: May 13, 2020, 11:00 (Chisinau time).