Call for Proposals - Consulting company
REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA
Project: Strengthening the institutional framework in the water and sanitation sector (WWS) in the Republic of Moldova (Phase 01)
Strengthening the institutional framework in the water and sanitation sector in the Republic of Moldova (Phase 01)
Project financed by the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation and the Austrian Development Agency
SDC Ref. No. 81035398, 7F-08870.01.01 & ADA Ref. No. 8332-00/2015
Sector: Water and Sanitation
Contract: # IFSP/CS-51/C-29/C.1.1.4
Assignment Name: Strategic Environmental Assessment of Flood Drought Risk Management Plans
The Ministry of Agriculture, Regional Development and Environment is procuring the consulting services (Consulting Company) to provide support on Strategic Environmental Assessment of Flood Risk Management Plans.
The implementation of the proposed assignment will contribute to achieving the project’s output 1.4. “National water sector legislation (including regulations) is updated and in line with EU directives”.
The implementation of this assignment will require a Consulting Company/Firm, which is specialized in providing the above services, and have the following qualifications:
The company should fulfill the following criteria:
- Minimum 3 years of general experience in field of SEA;
- Applied SEA procedures for at least one regional document;
- Proven organizational and financial management skill;
- Experience gained during the participation in international projects of similar complexity;
- Proven skill to complete projects on time, and within the budget;
- Proven capacity to represent the project with a high level of professionalism;
- Experience of water resources management will consider a strong advantage.
Consultants may associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture or a subconsultancy to enhance their qualifications.
The consultancy is expected to be undertaken during a period of 5 months (with a level of effort equal to 462 person-days).
Interested and qualified candidates (companies) must send a request for tender documents (Request for Proposals/RFP) to the following e-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org copy to email@example.com.
Proposals must be submitted in original and /or by electronic means no later than the following date and time: May 14, 2020, 11:00 (Chisinau time).