Tender identification number: FY20-CM-BV (01)
Launch date: March 27, 2020, 17:00 (GMT+2:00)
Deadline: April 23, 2020, 10:00 (GMT+2:00)
Comunitatea Mea Program, a program administered by the International Research and Exchanges Board (IREX) and funded by United States Agency for International Development (USAID), invites competent and experienced contractors to participate in tender for the construction/rehabilitation of the street lighting system in the village of Bilicenii Vechi, Sangerei Raion.
Scope of Work: This project will entail the renovation of the street lighting system, consisting of renovation/extension of 7.8 km of the lighting system, and installation of 201 lighting fixtures (LED type, wattage 15W and 22W), 7.8 km of cables and 29 lighting poles. The estimated period for the completion of the works is maximum six (6) months. Detailed technical information, including specifications and drawings are provided in the Bidding documents.
Registration: Interested parties will be provided on request with the link to the website containing project-related information and Bidding Documents. Interested and qualified bidders must send a request for the bidding documents by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the tender number in subject line. Further, the interested Bidders must register their companies by filling out the Registration Form and sending it to Comunitatea Mea in PDF format at the same email address, before deadline mentioned in the timeline below.
- Interested Bidders must register their companies by 17:00, April 6, 2020.
- IREX will organize a Project Site Visit at 10:00, April 9, 2020, meeting point: in front of Bilicenii Vechi townhall, Sangerei raion.
- If the Bidders have questions or clarifications before or after the Project Site Visit, they can submit the question or clarification to email@example.com until 17:00 on April 13, 2020 indicating the tender number in the subject title.
- IREX will respond in writing to any request for clarification, provided that such request is received no later than 17:00, on April 13, 2020.
- Bids must be received by IREX not later than 10:00, April 23, 2020. Bids received after the deadline for submission of bids, as well as incomplete bids will not be considered.
Bid Submission: Bid proposals can be submitted either in hard copy, or electronically. Offers received by fax will be rejected. Financial offers shall be made in MDL (Moldovan Lei). Detailed information regarding the submittal of the bids is presented in the Bidding Documents. No appeal against contract decision award is allowed.
- Documents/bid proposals in hard copy need to be submitted in sealed envelope showing the tender number FY20-CM-BV (01) to the address of IREX Moldova (202 Stefan cel Mare blvd., 7th floor, right wing; Chisinau) not later than deadline mentioned in the timeline above.
- Documents/bid proposals sent electronically need to be addressed to the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Estimated Project Amount: MDL 1,085,676 based on cost estimate of the designer. The amount has been calculated applying value added tax (VAT) zero (0). In no event IREX will consider proposals that are 5% above the estimated project amount.
Bid Security: The Bidder must furnish as part of its bid, a bid security of 2% from the total estimated project amount as specified above. Details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
Evaluation of the Bids: IREX will consider a combination of technical score and financial score, with a ratio of 50-50. Detailed criteria and formulas are provided in the Bidding Documents.
By applying to this Open Tender, the Bidder agrees and accepts all conditions and rules, listed in this Bidding Documents. Bidders shall bear all costs associated with the preparation and submission of their bids and contract negotiation. Comunitatea Mea will in no case be responsible or liable for those costs, regardless of the conduct or outcome of the tender. Participation of Bidders to this Tender will not generate any IREX obligations toward any Bidder. Comunitatea Mea reserves the right to accept or reject any bid that does not conform with the requirements of the bidding documents or to annul the entire tender process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to any Bidder. All personal data are for the internal use of IREX and confidentiality is guaranteed.