ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/ DRIVER (Two Positions)
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/DRIVER (AA) on a full-time basis for the period April – August, 2020 to assist the Training Manager and PST staff with logistics, documentation and budget operations. Training sessions are conducted in small communities outside of Chișinău.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
Under the supervision of the Director of Programing and Training, and in the coordination of the Training Manager:
- Assists with training logistical organization and executes necessary pre-payments as appropriate.
- Prepares contracts for training sites.
- Develops and maintains appropriate filing system for administrative documents and forms.
- Makes financial payments and processes advances and prepares the expenses records and reports as directed.
- Operates the vehicle keeping accurate mileage logs recording and develops schedule for vehicle use.
- In accordance with the Agency’s regulations provides safety and security support to U.S. Trainees, Volunteers and staff.
- Events may require occasional work in the evenings and on weekends and holidays.
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- University degree required;
- Native fluency in Romanian, professional proficiency in English;
- Driver’s license and experience with SUV vehicles.
- Administrative Experience working with budgets, processing of administrative-financial documents;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Exposure to or experience with foreigners preferred.
Deadline for submission: February 20th
Please send the Resume and Cover Letter to MD-HR@peacecorps.gov
Please indicate the position title in the subject line.