As a global logistics service provider, Katoen Natie is active in 33 countries all over Europe, North America, South America and the Far East with a staff of > 12.000 people. We are an administrative center (not a Call Center!) which is working for large international clients, active in all different kind of business lines.
We offer you an official job as of 1st day of working in a fast stable company (14 years in Moldova - 260 active employees). In case you get this job, a training will be provided! in addition, you will be part of a young and dynamic team.
40 working hours per week: Monday to Friday, from 08:00-17:00, no overtimes
- You will fulfil the needs of our customers, by servicing our customers in information and data
- You will have internal communication with subsidiaries from Katoen Natie all over the world
- You will have communication with other customer service operators (written and by phone) in English on very regular basis, in function of the specific needs
Trial wage period:7000 lei net
Requirements from the candidate:
- You have a University Degree
- You possess good communication skills in English and Romanian; other languages are a benefit
- You have the ability to work with deadlines, you are responsible and attentive to details
- You have good computer skills. Working with MS WORD, EXCEL is no issue
- You are an good problem solver capable of using own initiative, but never the less are a team player
Our office is located in or. Chişinău, str. Independenţei 26/3, Business Center Euro Tower.
Our website: www.katoennatie.com
Please submit your CV in English if you qualify to our requirements mentioning the name of the position by e-mail to: renata.mardari@Katoennatie.com or call 069030701