REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
TO DEVELOP THE METHODOLOGY ON PERFORMANCE FRAMEWORK DEVELOPMENT, IMPLEMENTATION AND ASSESSMENT FOR SERVICE PROVIDERS INVOLVED IN THE PROCESS OF REENGINEERING OF PUBLIC SERVICES AND CUPS
REPUBLIC OF MOLDOVA
Modernization of Government Services Project
Project ID No. P148537
Reference No.: MD-EGA-123367-CS-INDV
The Republic of Moldova has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Modernization of Government Services Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The objectives of the current assignment are to:
A.develop a Methodology to assist service providers and CUPS in development, implementation and assessment of the institutional performance frameworks (further the Methodology), and
B.based on the Methodology, (i) develop two institutional performance frameworks – one per each service provider - the Public Services Agency, the National Social Insurance House and (ii) draft the action plans – one per each service provider for their implementation.
The e-Governance Agency now invites individual consultants to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions) and meet the following minimum qualification requirements:
- University degree or higher degree in public administration, HR management and development, social sciences or other disciplines related to the assignment;
- Minimum of 12 years of extensive international work experience in development and implementation of performance management systems;
- Minimum of 8 years of international experience in institutional and functional assessments, institutional performance assessment and development of KPI’s for public and private institutions;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in development of training materials and delivery of trainings in the areas relevant to the assignment;
- At least one Methodology for institutional performance framework developed in public services delivery sector;
- At least three institutional performance management frameworks developed and contributed to their implementation;
- Ability to effectively communicate and write in English language.
- Proven analytical, organizational, reporting and writing abilities (the candidates shall provide details on documents developed under different assignments, also mentioning their role in such exercises, i.e. author, co-author, member of the developing team, etc.);
- Participation in the development of the Government related normative acts, policies and processes related to institutional performance framework development and implementation;
- Experience in organization and facilitation of workshops with the participation of different categories of beneficiaries;
- Previous experience in the implementation of activities related to public services modernization process;
- Knowledge of Romanian and/or Russian languages.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits and Grants by World Bank Borrowers, dated January 2011, revised July 2014 (“Consultant Guidelines”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Individual Consultant (IC) method set out in the Consultant Guidelines.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours, i.e. 09:00 to 17:00 local time.
Time Frame: This is a part-time assignment expected to be performed during the period September 2019 – April 2020.
Interested qualified candidates should submit their expressions of interest/CVs with the mark MPF International Consultant by September 12, 2019 COB to the address below:
E-Governance Agency of the Republic of Moldova
Attn: Elena Adam, Procurement Specialist
MD-2012, Chisinau, Republic of Moldova,
42B, A. Puskin str.
Phone: (+373 22) 820-021
For further details, please see the Terms of Reference - http://egov.md/ro/transparency/acquisitions/international-consultant-develop-methodology-performance-framework