Every time you analyze a product on Amazon, book a flight with Bravofly or read BMW car instructions, you are probably using our product.
TRAVOD International is a fast-growing translation company ranking # 23 in Northern Europe, # 93 worldwide and #5 Employer of Choice in Moldova.
How a usual day of a Project Manager looks like at Travod?
You are responsible for the entire life cycle of all projects assigned, develop project plans and workflows. Liaise with sales staff to clarify project parameters, time and budget resources. Ensure high-quality control. Identify and document opportunities to improve processes
Working with hundreds of linguists from all around the world, ensuring all the projects are delivered on time, with 0 mistakes and meet the client’s requirements.
What will help you be successful in this role?
- Great organizational and multitasking skills
- Good eye for details
- A curious and analytical approach
- Confident level of English language
What you will get from this experience?
- Build a career as a Project Manager Guru
- Learn to work with complex file formats
- Grow in a strong culture, that nurture talent and celebrates results
- Competitive income (7 000 MDL + Bonus up to 8 000 MDL/month)
- Do your best and receive your additional Performance-based Bonus paid each half-a-year
- Receive access to our learning environment (library, training knowledge center, learning circles, coachings)
- Healthy snacks
Want to become a TRAVODian?
Send us your CV in English to email@example.com stating the position and shift for which you are applying in the subject line – “Project Manager Day”.
Data privacy note: Travod cares about your data privacy. More information about our Data privacy policies is available at www.travod.com/privacy-policy/