Symposium on Youth Policy Cooperation in South East Europe:
focus on recognition of youth work & non-formal learning
Albania, 1-3 October 2012
Organising partners: The European Commission (EU) and Council of Europe (CoE) through their partnership in the field of youth (EU-CoE youth partnership) in cooperation with the Ministry of Tourism, Culture, Youth and Sport of Albania; SALTO SEE RC, SALTO Training and Cooperation RC, SALTO EECA and Interkulturelles Zentrum - Austrian National Agency for the YiA Programme.
The organising partners are pleased to invite you to the Symposium on Youth Policy Cooperation in South East Europe: focus on recognition of youth work & non-formal learning. This event will take place in Albania, 1-3 October 2012 (arrival of participants is foreseen for 30 September).
• To strengthen the youth policy sector as an independent sector next to education;
• To raise awareness and understanding of what non-formal learning in youth work means, what it can achieve, and what recognition can mean;
• To increase recognition of non-formal learning in youth work in the countries of SEE and give a boost to measures in the field taken by public policies and NGOs at different levels;
• To inform about developments in the field taking place at European level (2012 EU Youth Report, preparation of a new EU policy initiative on validation of nonformal and informal learning, link to outcomes of the Symposium on Recognition of Non-formal Learning organised jointly by the EU-CoE youth partnership, SALTO TCP RC and the German National Agency in November 2011 & recent developments in this field);
• To encourage peer–learning and inspire participants to take initiatives after the conference.
We plan to recruit a good mix of policy-makers, researchers, youth workers and youth practitioners. Out of the envisaged total of around 80 participants, the majority is expected to come from the region of South East Europe, but still a significant number of places will be awarded to participants coming from other regions of Europe.
Travel, accommodation and meals will be covered by the organisers.
Deadline for your application -15th July at 23:59pm CET.
You may apply on-line - http://youth-partnership-eu.coe.int/youth-partnership/seminars/seminar_20.html
Mr. Srd Kisevic from the EU-CoE youth partnership (tel.: +32 22865002; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
SALTO SEE Resource Centre, MOVIT NA MLADINA, Dunajska 22, SI - 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia, Contact: Sonja Mitter Škulj, Tel.: +386-1-430 47 47, E-mail: email@example.com
Ajută portalul CIVIC.MD facând o donaţie:
Articole recomandate de prietenii tăi: