Development Alternatives Inc, an international consulting firm based in the United States, is seeking qualified Moldovan citizens to assist the Agricultural Competitiveness and Enterprise Development Project in Moldova (ACED), co-funded by USAID and MCC, translate the reports and materials elaborated by ACED.
The Translators will provide written translations of reports and materials upon ACED request:
1. From English into Romanian and vice-versa,
2. From English into Russian and vice-versa,
3. From Romanian into Russian and vice-versa.
• University degree in foreign languages;
• At least 3 years of experience providing written translations from Romanian into English or from English into Russian;
• Familiarity with agricultural terminology would be a strong advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail by August 23, 2012 to MoldovaAg@dai.com with the title “Translation services” the following:
1. Curriculum Vitae;
2. Offer in US Dollars per 1 page of 1,800 characters without spaces (offers submitted by individuals should specify the gross amount and offers submitted by companies should include VAT 0%).
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Ajută portalul CIVIC.MD facând o donaţie:
Articole recomandate de prietenii tăi: